Who Is Kamala? She WOULD Become President If Biden Fails Or Steps Down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Any area where there are hunters are places liberals will avoid.

#21     Sep 10, 2020
  2. Let’s compare each of the four candidate’s attributes, relative to Kamala:

1. Intelligence - Kamala is decisively the most intelligent candidate.

2. Problem Solving Ability - Here, too Kamala leads the pack, with Trump coming in second.

3. Ability to get things done - Kamala is behind Trump overall here, in spite of Trump’s handling of the Covid pandemic.

4. Delivers on campaign promises - No sure where Kamala’s belongs here, but it is way behind Trump.

5. Professional Conduct - I am looking to focus on conduct that is not sexually related as odds of Trump grabbing by pussy, Kamala sincerely asking me for a political favor, or Biden grabbing my boobs are not high. At least that’s one category Pence would shine in. This is a mixed bag here. Kamala is particularly bad at flipping her postion according her perception of what gives her maximum political reach at the moment. Kamala’s supportive statements regarding the rioters and her characterization of Biden when she was seeking the nomination speaks volumes. Kamala seems to be the candidate least guided by principal. Trump’s standout character weakness is his often unnecessary berating of other people, including foreign leaders.

6. Energy - Kamala seems to have the most energy, with Trump coming in second. Energy can create enthusiam and that can help get needed ideas accepted.

7. Agenda - Kamala has a pro Democrat, if not Radical Leftist agenda versus Trump’s pro American agenda.

8. Competence - Kamala has shown good debating skills, excellent cross examination skills, and is capable of creative solutions. Trump is very efficient at making lots of decisions, understands the needs of businesses to grow and hire, and can handle pressure like no other.

9. Presidential Performance Prediction - Should Kamala utimately become President and she does not cave into the Radical Left agenda, she should easily outperform Obama, especially if she tries to work with the other side. Surpassing Bill Cinton would be a high bar, of course. Kamala has to see herself as a leader of a country, not BLM or a political party. As far as Trump is concerned, the question on my mind is have we already seen the best of Trump? What would the next four years of Trump bring? Border security, yes. Protected 2nd Amendment, Yes. Focus on the self interest of the United States, Yes. Respect for personal property rights, Yes. Maintaining a business friendly environment, Yes. Perhaps those are enough. But there are technological, geopolitical, and maybe even environmental challenges ahead. Stresses related to high human population and emerging diseases need to be addressed. Is Trump up to those tasks?

10. Conclusion - My heart wants to see Kamala have a shot, but in spite of her positive attributes, her character is questionable, which will likely manifest itself as failure to effectively implement the better of her policies. Further, it seems Kamala would cave in to, if not outright accept the Far Left Radical Agenda. Trump is the devil we know and he will certainly remain true to those ideals Americans expect their political leadership to be supportive of.

This is a non issue. The act of mothering is sufficient without the necessity of being a biological mother.

Most, if not all US politicians have skeletons in their closets. Although this does not reflect well upon Kamala, it is not enough to disqualify her from consideration, in my opinion.

Conservatives are not without a voice. Trump knows how to Tweet, hold press conferences, and how to hold a rally. This does not even include his subtantial advertising budget. While Trump seems to have missed opportunities, that is not the Democrat’s fault.

It seems in the best interest of our system to make sure those who want to work have jobs and the quiet enjoyment of where they live. Taxpayers, business owners, homeowners, the religeous, the military, police, gunowners, those who believe in America’s founding principles, men, and Whites are clearly voting in their best interest by voting for Trump. Excuse the racism ans sexism, but it is most of what the other side is campaigning on: “The Black vote”. “The women vote”. Trump’s policies positively affect most Americans, including many Democrats, thus making him our best choice for President

#22     Sep 10, 2020
    userque likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

why would they move to a leftist paradise? Hell, why would you buy land there?

#23     Sep 10, 2020
  4. If I were to run in to Jacinda at one of those beaches, I am trying to think of whether it would be scarier to see her in her burqa or to see her in a bikini.

:cool:

Okay, hajib, whatever.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    #24     Sep 10, 2020
  5. destriero

destriero

You're fucked, clown. November. Third.

#25     Sep 10, 2020
  6. Kamala will never be President because they aren't getting voted into the White House.

#26     Sep 10, 2020
  7. userque

userque

LOL ... I guess you are OK with the enormous amount of lying Trump does.

You clearly seem to be a hypocrite.

Your credibility is even more shot than it already was.

#27     Sep 10, 2020
  8. Joe Biden is a liar.

#28     Sep 10, 2020
  9. piezoe

piezoe

What a fucking wonderful place Colorado would be if only it had Mississippi's Governor.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    #29     Sep 10, 2020
  10. Mississippi was at its best in 1950.

#30     Sep 10, 2020