Who Is Kamala? She WOULD Become President If Biden Fails Or Steps Down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 10, 2020.

1. You've got that right. And while I've come to hate the politics of Colorado, I've been to Flor-i-DUH. So, "no thanks".... though I wouldn't mind the "no state income tax". :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    #11     Sep 10, 2020
  2. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Suit yourself. Can't live without the pot shops eh?

#12     Sep 10, 2020
  3. Oh, I can. I don't do drugs, including pot.... though I do like me some "O'Dell's 90 Shilling" and George T. Stagg. :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    #13     Sep 10, 2020
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Understood.

Colorado is an incredibly beautiful place. The skiing here in Florida is not well regarded lol. I will have to travel far to get my time on the slopes. I skied 55 days the previous winter and 0 days this winter. Something wrong with that.

#14     Sep 10, 2020
  5. elderado

elderado

#15     Sep 10, 2020
  6. Yeah, no kidding.

I've been to every part of the US. Except for the "front range of the Rockies", everywhere else is "too extreme" about something... temperature, humidity, storm potential, ect.

Years ago the Denver Chamber of Commerce's tag line was, "Denver... Climate Capital Of The World". There is a legitimate argument for that. We have all 4 seasons and none of them are extreme compared to other parts of the country. That... and the fact that our average low humidity makes living here more comfortable than other places. That's a big deal in the long run. I've lived in St. Louis and Asia... and have visited Florida in the early summer. Can't say I liked the climate in any of them.... too hot and humid.

All that said... I lament that Colorado has politically become "California's mini-me"! :(

#16     Sep 10, 2020
  7. Colorado lobsters are not all that good either.

No rocky mountain oyster jokes please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 10, 2020
  8. traderob

traderob

Look boys, if the left takes over USA one day, you are welcome to a few acres on my land (special rate) in New Zealand. Great climate, 10 minutes to beaches, views. Skiing is a few hours away but worth the drive.

#18     Sep 10, 2020
  9. Kamala has the Liberalism mental disorder.

#19     Sep 10, 2020
  10. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I always noticed that once you leave Denver the rest of the state, excepting Boulder, is sane and pragmatic.

#20     Sep 10, 2020