Who is down money since they started trading?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sky123987, Aug 10, 2008.

1. I started deleting all the profanity and insulting commentary in this thread, until I realized it was almost entirely profane and insulting. Shame on all of you. None of you can have a civil disagreement without resorting to name calling and flinging excrement?

And you, Mr. Alex from Spectra - I know you're a sponsor and you have broad reign here in your posting, but that doesn't mean you can discard the Terms of Use and just go randomly attacking other members either. You're supposed to be above that kind of crap. And saying this might mean I lose my spot as a moderator, but if I were moderator of the journal section and I saw you attacking someone personally and unprovoked in their own journal, I'd delete your posts faster than you can say your last name (which takes me a while).

The rest of you need to stop with the "I'm better than you" crap. You're all arguing on the internet, which ranks you right above my 5 month old son who throws a tantrum when he can't play with the toy he wants.

Give it a rest. This crap doesn't belong in Trading, it belongs in CHIT CHAT. That's what you all contribute to ET when you behave like this. Like a bunch of yentas bitching about who has the biggest purse.

Make me sick.

#41     Aug 12, 2008
  2. Yup, that's me, started with $2K this summer trading NQ Futures, my account is now at $1.2K. However, I'm not giving up just yet

#42     Aug 12, 2008