Who Is Don Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dodobird4545, Aug 3, 2009.

1. jem

jem

I didn't get it backwards. I traded in the bright la jolla office in 95 or 96. Jack ran it. Eddie came out to visit while I was there.

#41     Aug 4, 2009
  2. Don Bright personally negotiated the release of my sister and I from a North Korean prison.

#42     Aug 5, 2009
  3. I was with Bright a while back and that experience taught me that I needed to look at many different asset classes and NOT just stock scalping or pairs trade.

Having many options to execute your plan is key to surviving this business and I could not do that at Bright.

Thanks for opening my eyes to what real trading is and you will not see that at any Bright offices...just mouse clicking newbies racking up commish for the Brothers.

#43     Aug 5, 2009
  4. You do bring some fun to this site, and you do crack me up, LOL.

Don

#44     Aug 5, 2009
  5. My dog Trader might get jealous.,

[​IMG]

And, yes, you also crack me up...keep up the good humor around this place, LOL.

Don

#45     Aug 5, 2009
  6. Don, is your dog's name actually Trader?

??........ lol

#46     Aug 5, 2009
  7. Absolutely...where else do you think I get my trading advice, LOL.

Don

#47     Aug 5, 2009
  8. So anyway, Don and two of friends are having drinks, and they have their dogs with them.

Don's accountant friend points out his dog, Ledger, can actually count. Ledger, on command, stacks four piles of five biscuits, and taps out "20" with his paw.

His other buddy, a gourmet chef, has his dog, Bistro, break his biscuits, whip up a pate, and present them as a hor dourve.

Don, not to be outdone, has Trader screw the other two dogs, and eat all the biscuits.

** I just didn't want to be left out of the "Beat up Don " club. I just don't know what to beat him up about. But I'm a joiner, and didn't want to be left out.

Thank me later, Don.

#48     Aug 5, 2009
  9. Who Is Don Bright?

On this stupid ass forum, he represents 1 per cent of the posters.

What do I mean by that?

He ACTUALLY makes his livelihood from this thing called TRADING.

#49     Aug 5, 2009
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."

Don Bright ...

great movie Don ;o)

#50     Aug 5, 2009