Who is day trading tomorrow? (It's Yom Kippur)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by swinger, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gekko, you are a jackass
    i see you are still on ET, posting and talking out of your ass instead of learning how to improve your trading.

#31     Oct 6, 2003
  2. LOL. A man is only as good as his word:

=====
    Quote from Gordon Gekko:

08-10-03 10:17 AM
    2nd to last post as "Gordon Gekko" ever.
    this is my 2nd to last post as GG ever. my next and final post as GG will be when i have made $1,000,000 FROM THE MARKET and can verify it. $1,000,000 is not my ultimate goal, although that will be the next and final update. i don't care if it takes me 1, 5, 10, 20 years, or more. way too many people here do not respect me under this name because i have been honest about all my trading problems.

to those that doubt me, you WILL be proven wrong.

I AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE ET. i will ALWAYS be here under another name, although i will not say who i am. i will not reply to this thread no matter what anyone says. please do not PM me.

everyone that has ever helped me, i sincerely thank you.

TO ALL THE FRUSTRATED NEWBIES: it was not long ago that i was at the lowest point of my life (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...threadid=18643&). less than 2 months later, i am the most confident i have ever been. if you really want to do this, DO NOT GIVE UP EVER.

GG
    8/10/03
    =====

#32     Oct 6, 2003
  3. snooptrader,

tell the rest of the story, ass. i was drunk at the time and i later said i was. it was a saturday night at 5 AM--look at the post.

i'm sure you're proud of everything you've said while drunk. get real.

#33     Oct 6, 2003
  4. let me guess..you're religious and don't like my comments????? go to hell! lol

#34     Oct 6, 2003
  5. I don't know your story, only what you post. And I cut and pasted the entire post here. I did not edit.

By the way, it is not what you said when you were drunk, it is what you POSTED.

#35     Oct 6, 2003
  6. It's 9:15 eastern time. Are there anymore comments about this topic? If not we can close this one out. I'll check back at halftime of MNF.

Btw, I took the Colts +4.

#36     Oct 6, 2003
  7. ES was freakin terrible today :( no follow thru on anything.

#37     Oct 6, 2003
  8. JORGE

JORGE

Ouch, I just lost a days profits going with the Colts +4 1/2, not even halftime.

#38     Oct 6, 2003
  9. I put it on yesterday afternoon. Peyton didn't tell me EJ wasn't playing tonite. :( The Bucs D is smothering those guys.

Okay, I think Traderkay made the finite observation here, and it was a good one.

It might be worth a look back to see how intraday volatility is affected on Jewish holidays, as well as Catholic ones. I know Ash Wednesday "seems" to be a fairly dull day too.

After all, days off are a good thing.

#39     Oct 6, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.