Who is day trading tomorrow? (It's Yom Kippur)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by swinger, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swinger

swinger

Just curious. I imagine that volume and liquidity will be reduced tomorrow, increasing risk for day trading. I won't be trading. Yom Kippur is the holiest day on the jewish calendar, so even the lazy and rarely-practicing jews go to synagogue. For many, its a reason to take the day off. So, I will follow their lead.

2. Nice.

3. Thats me.

4. funky

funky

i don't know how to take the day off!!!!! :)

5. But the energetic and non practicing Jews won't be at temple.

6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I will be trading, but keeping in mind that volume and liquidity will be lacking. This can cause follow through on setups to not be as good as it might otherwise be. With that in mind I will be much more selective, probably only active in the first hour and trade with small size.

Brandon

7. I am not jewish, and yes I will be trading. After the attack on the terrorist bases in Syria (good job!), I would say that tomorrow could turn out to be an interesting trade day.

8. I'll be trading. Don't know too many Jews that won't be trading.

9. ever here of the gentile rally????

10. I wont be trading today... not only because of Yom Kippur... but because of the rumours that have been spread that theres a possibility of Iran and North Korea both conducting surprise Nuclear tests at the same time. The source of this information came from 21 Century Investor last week. They apparently got their information from Debka.

#10     Oct 6, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.