Who is considered best teacher to

Discussion in 'Options' started by genebort, May 3, 2009.

1. Actually, I had to chuckle when I saw the question and who was interacting with the OP. Let's see: atticus, Mark, dmo, and spindr0. Hmmm... You won't go very far wrong with THAT combination. Throw in Dan Sheridan's free CBOE seminars, optioncoach and a couple others with outstanding blogs and you have a FREE, but exceptionally useful combination.

By the way, I totally agree with the idea of being flexible depending on the situation. Named strategies are just tools.

#41     Jun 13, 2009
  2. I will tell that anyone who needs to spam the forum against the TOS to sell his books because he cannot afford the advertising rate, probably has little to say about making $$$ trading, ya know what I mean?

#42     Jun 14, 2009
  3. ah ok thanks guys. When you said automatic, i was thinking something computer related

#43     Jun 14, 2009
  4. yes, i know exactly what you mean. here’s what you mean:

“i’m a loser, my sentence construction is poor, i dropped out of school when i was ten. i have no skills, no talents, no day job. surfing the internet one day i came across something called elitetrader. i looked at it in more detail: good! full of people like me.

unfortunately, i’ve discovered there are some clever and experienced people around here too, especially in the options section. that’s why i hate the options section more than anything else.

i’m desperate, i have no hope, i’m insecure. instead of trying to learn something to address these issues, i’m trying to post groundless accusations trying to ruin a good discussion. it’s easier for me this way. to participate in the discussion, i would have to know what rho or gamma is, let alone theta. that's a bad thing, i haven’t even fully mastered the english alphabet yet.

people around here use phrases like ‘you need to understand if you love decay more than you hate gamma’, i can’t stand it. my level is: ‘this is a stupid strategy, . . . fuck you! . . .. cut your losers . .. .let your winners”

i think the wisest thing for me to do would be to get the fuck out of this thread, because whatever i post won’t make my inferiority complex go away, and i may even get laughed at by the sophisticated options crowd

here’s what i’ll do. i’ll get a good course on trading the dow jones e-mini for a profit target of
    1 point per week, a lot of them are promoted on this forum. if i master the 1 point per week profit target, maybe i’ll begin to feel just a little better about myself.”

#44     Jun 14, 2009