Who is committing fraud?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrRenev, Nov 4, 2020.

Who is committing fraud?

1. A conspiracy by the left committing fraud to steal the election

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. A conspiracy by the right fabricating fraud evidence to steal the election

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. I am an idiot that believes what the media says and thinks this is a crazy conspiracy theory

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. MrRenev

MrRenev

Which one is it in your opinion?
    The accusations have been made so there are only 2 choices.
    This cannot possibly be "just a big misunderstanding".
    The USA had a World War or Civil war every 76-78 years since the 1600s, and it has been 75 years... GOGOGO!

2. Was the patty cake tickle fest in Iraq/Afghanistan not worthy of the thousands who died there to count?

3. Overnight

Overnight

Really. The "USA had a World War". How come those world wars seem to erupt on your side of the globe? I cannot recall the last time the USA started a World War. And the Civil War was our own business. So step-off, mate.

1600s. Yeah. 1620 was the start to such a violent time in America's history. Except, America did not start existing until another 150 years after that.

4. MrRenev

MrRenev

1697 - End of King William War (second one I think?)
    1775-1783 (+78 years): American Revolution
    1861-1865 (+78 years): US civil war
    1941-1945 (+76 years): US enters WW2
    2021-2025 (+76 years): Heinous Marxist Coup

Did you just pretend to be stupid to make me list them?

5. Overnight

Overnight

"...The USA had a World War or Civil war every 76-78 years since the 1600s, and it has been 75 years... GOGOGO!..."

The USA did not exist.

There. The 1600s are done.

The USA finally existed after this. The 1600s are over.

Nunyabusiness, but you did note that in your historical outline. Roger that!

You forgot World War 1, which we did not "have", Europe did.

You listed World War 2, which we did not "have", Europe did, but then the Japs pulled us into both theaters.

You forgot Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.
    Nope. I was just pointing out how wrong you were in that the USA existed since the 1600s, and how we have "had World Wars" every 76-78 years. Why should I pretend to be stupid when there are plenty of people on here to take up my slack and actually be ignorant?

6. MrRenev

MrRenev

Ok so you are arguying about semantics when what I meant was very clear and yet...
    "Nunyabusiness". What word is this? Never heard it before. Therefore your whole post is invalid.

I know it wasn't the USA idk what it was, 13 colonies? I don't care all I know is the area had this event like clockwork.

By the way the october revolution happened in 1917 and the Soviet Union was disamantled in 1991... 74 years later.

7. elderado

elderado

8. Dems have cheated every step of the way.

elderado and MrRenev like this.
  9. Case closed...the great Shaprie Scandal has been cracked!

10. OH MY GOD......do any of you look in the mirror and say "HAVE I REALLY BECOME THAT STUPID WHERE I SAY ANYTHING?"

How poll workers were able to identify which voters were Trump supporters and offer Sharpies only to them remains unexplained. In any case, the rumor was false, and Maricopa County officials had already debunked it partway through Election Day, before any vote-counting had begun:

#10     Nov 4, 2020