Who is CHAT MOD?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bighog, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Magna

Magna Administrator

Supermax, Longshot, etc. etc. etc.,

I stop in to chat from time to time, and from all my observations ChiBondKing has been doing an excellent job in a difficult setting. You, on the other hand, depending on what mood you're in at that particular time, usually add little to the trading dialog and only raise the noise to signal ratio. So there's no need for anybody to "invent" reasons, as certain people go out of their way to provide all the grounds anyone needs. Best that you say something useful and contribute, or move on to greener pastures elsewhere. But creating multiple aliases and making up stories about CBK isn't the way to do it.

#21     Jul 30, 2007

2. jerry jerry jerry jerrry

lol well said spyder. new here but good job for sticking up for what is right.

#22     Aug 2, 2007
  3. No. 6

No. 6

Magna,

I just got kickedfrom chat about 20 mins ago. I can't get back in. For why/ I invite you to tell me why?

Read the entire log TODAY. Why was I kicked by the mod? I am only one kicked. Read the log, what did i say that was so far out of line? C'mon man..

i fought with no one.. spy & hog went at it for an hour by contrast

Trading is stressful.. i agree

We all have our way of self-expression.. a way of dealing with it

Can you be objective? Today proves MOD bias..

how about a little objectivity?

:confused:

#23     Aug 3, 2007
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

No. 6,

Although I briefly stopped by chat today I wasn't there when you were kicked. Quickly looking back on the log I do notice this comment by you...

"No. 6 (Aug 3, 2007 1:13:13 PM)
    your dick is a small thing'o'past"

As to why you were kicked I don't know, but I assume CBK had a good reason which I suspect is related to your unending stream of multiple aliases (I saw you immediately tried to return as Supermax). Best to give it a rest as you are wearing out your welcome.

#24     Aug 3, 2007
  5. looking at the log.. this is the context of No 6 ..

"No. 6 (Aug 3, 2007 1:12:47 PM)
    fforget SEX on statins

xflat2186 (Aug 3, 2007 1:12:54 PM)
    why?

caementarius (Aug 3, 2007 1:13:10 PM)
    everything in moderation except for knowledge

No. 6 (Aug 3, 2007 1:13:13 PM)
    your dick is a small thing'o'past"

is this the reason for the banning?

how about this which went unchecked..

Mom0/pH0x (Aug 3, 2007 1:16:05 PM)
    YOUR A PEICE OF SHITT

what about this..

bighog (Aug 3, 2007 12:40:16 PM)
    spy............lets try this...........LOOK, we all in here are not raw meat , some of us know how this all works. spare us on the silly stuff. Give usa break.

caementarius (Aug 3, 2007 12:40:38 PM)
    xflat: one thing I have to keep in mind with whatever strategy I develop is that I won't be able to write naked calls/puts -- I'd have to do buy-writes

Spydertrader (Aug 3, 2007 12:40:49 PM)
    Hog you are a complete idot and as such I do not expect your pea brain to comprehend but waaaaay too many people make money off these methods for them to be bullshit

do you think if N0 6 would have said that he have lasted 2 secs? Yet the mod was out to lunch here i suppose..

all this went unchecked by the mod. why? why do you think? :p

#25     Aug 3, 2007
  6. Dude.

Supermax, No. 6 you're the same alias. You have the same IP address.

Give it a rest, or i'm just going to lock you out of it every day.

Jesus kid... what is your problem?

:confused:

#26     Aug 3, 2007
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

No.6

Face the truth, you love to pile on with spydertrader in certain situations. Sure we have fun now and then and are not always on our best behavior but that comes along in any chat room when mkts get dull. (even these days of increased volatility have boring times).

Spydertrader has a problem when called out to answer a intelligent question from a trader or two and immediately gets into his "reflective defense mode" instead of answering a question in a decent manner. Then you jump in with your nonsense and create more disruption than seeking for a good answer from spydertrader. If you and spydertrader were up to the task of being helpful with a decent question from trader..87, then there would be no commotion. Spydertrader was asked why a certain action "MUST" happen and he panicked and started attacking everyone. So do a nice man and tend to your own faults and let spydertrader answer his own shortcomings.

(now if spydertrader posts some lines from chat as he cuts and pastes............DO not skip lines or words during cut and paste spydertrader, that trick is old.

LS, get a life and please give us a break in chat.............personally i would not miss chat at all if this silliness continues. i can go back to tradestation in a flash. But indeed we have some fine characters in ET chat.

Now LS look in the mirror and behave on monday....you also spydertrader. Thank You............... HOG OUT!!!!!

#27     Aug 4, 2007
  8. Dude, seriously. Step away from the crack pipe, or whatever other Noriega Pharmaceutical product you consume, and seek professional assistance with your delusions.

- Spydertrader

#28     Aug 4, 2007
  9. Spydertrader's a wanker.

#29     Aug 7, 2007
  10. stones

stones

mod's a biggdr wanker,, he pay social security ROFL. he cant trade worth cra[

ck out his lst trade :D

hint bsc :p

#30     Aug 7, 2007