Who is CHAT MOD?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bighog, Jul 26, 2007.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

spy

Are you saying you are a big fan of me? :D i can see right through you and that is why you are such a baby. :D

#11     Jul 26, 2007
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

bighog,

The live chat needn't get sanitized to the "politically correct" level, but at the same time we can't go down the road of racist jokes. Once started it makes it okay for anyone else to jump in, and it's not appropriate here. Problem is, Chat is permanently archived and a reflection of ET. No one complained to me, but I stop in from time to time and first saw your joke, then your response to someone who brought it to your attention. I have little tolerance for that, so please give it a rest, this one was only a 1-day ban. But remember that Chat is not disconnected and "over there", it's part of ET and is held to the same standards as posts in the regular forums.

#12     Jul 26, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

magna

Ok, sounds like a plan. Again, i am sorry if i offended anyone. Your explanation is fully understood. Thanks again.........now lets continue trading and make some more money. So far my call of testing the April 10 th low of 1475.00 area looks like another plan. :D

#13     Jul 26, 2007
  4. You posted the 'joke.' You continue to defend your racist comments. You twice chose to avoid responsibility, and instead, pointed the finger of blame elsewhere, rather than, accept the reality that your own actions caused your ban. As much as you'd like to continue to blame someone else for your current mental state, your issues have absolutely nothing to do with me.

Again, I encourage you to seek professional medical assistance in an effort to deal with your issues from a viewpoint grounded in reality, rather than, continue your delusional behavior of attacking others.

- Spydertrader

#14     Jul 26, 2007
  5. Cmon Fellas, that joke wasn't that racist, and plus it didn't make sense. Wouldn't he slow down if handed the watermelon??? This reminds me of one I heard down at the VFW.
    There were two rednecks hunting at the edge of an open field on the Texas border. Up in the sky there's a hi tech illegal alien crossing the border in a hang glider. The one redneck lifts up his double barreled 10 guage and blows the guy out of the sky. The other redneck asks "whad the hell kind of bird was that Clem'"???

Clem replies "I dunno, but did you see it drop that Greaser when I shot it"

:p

#15     Jul 26, 2007
  6. So when is spyder and hog going to Box/MMA?

#16     Jul 29, 2007
  7. I saw Spyder on webcam one time and he looks pretty tough so my money is on him.

#17     Jul 30, 2007
  8. it is CBK's chat now. if he doesn't like you he leans on you..

that becomes a bore real fast.

end result is you either leave or eventually he invents a reason for kicking you.

those he likes, ie those that stroke his ego, they can say anything they wish, they can taunt all day.

very uneven, unfair.

#18     Jul 30, 2007
  9. Supermax (A.K.A. LongShot, LS, Losloslos, et. al.:

I can't believe I'm even wasting time responding to you several times LS (this time being 10PM on a Monday when i could be out having fun)...So, here we go for the 12,000th time (the number of aliases you've been banned from chat with since 2004):

I received several PM's complaining about you throughout the day. I decided, oh what the heck - maybe you'll get bored/sober and go actually do something constructive (does trading ring a bell?) - So, I decided to let it slide. I got sick of getting PM's and so 10 mins before the equity close, I decided that maybe the 15th PM was enough to warrant me to take action. You've been warned - several times. I'm absolutely sick and tired of being your babysitter during the trading day.

So, from now on: If you or anyone else acts like you have in the past week, I will ban you. Plain and simple. Fair and balanced. No, it's not a P-C chat, as neither is a trading floor here in manhattan or in Chicago or wherever.

You have been nothing but an absolute distraction to people and conversations throughout the day - you have brought NOTHING to the table to make the day pass quicker, to ease the pains of whatever is going on. I am sick of it, and I'm sure the majority of the folks in the chatroom are.

I'll give you the same message I gave Cognitis: When you're ready to come into the chat room and stop being a pain in the a** to everyone, then you will stop getting banned. Pretty simple

Cordially,
    CBK

#19     Jul 30, 2007
  10. And, to answer the above quotation from you:

1) People don't leave because of me (at least I haven't had any complaints except from you and Cognitis. Check your facts before you spew.

2) Inventing a reason would actually mean that I would have to stop what I am doing throughout the day, and consciously devise a reason to ban someone. You've got to be kidding me. I have better things to do (i.e. work, focus on the market, etc..) Get my drift? Maybe you should try it sometime, you might like it, and who knows, you might be profitable once in a while! Profit's a good thing.

3) Bighog taunted with a racist joke and he got banned. That's a example of breaking ONE of the rules of chat. He apologized to Magna I believe, and he's back. Not a ounce of problem with him.

4) Get a life. I'm sick of wasting energy responding to you.

#20     Jul 30, 2007