Who is behind the Iran protests?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

I assume your IQ is larger than the size of your foot and you can easily grasp (and so can anybody else in this forum) that the quote is not my calling US a terrorist state.

Now, be a good boy and find my having defended Hezbollah.

Regards

#51     Jun 24, 2009
  2. Tresor, don't listen to drjekyllus and some of the other guys. These posters are extremely biased and stubborn.

You say something they disagree with they will throw a hissy-fit. I kind of learned it is pointless to argue with them. Just say your peace and be done with it.

BTW, if anyone cares check out this popular Digg.com post about Ron Paul and Iran:

http://digg.com/politics/Leave_Iran_Alone_by_Ron_Paul

#52     Jun 24, 2009
  3. Yawn.

You said it, not me.

#53     Jun 24, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Good idea. There is no much sense to talk to a person who puts in my mouth words that I neither said nor thought.

Regards

#54     Jun 24, 2009
  5. Did you or did you not say

"The above lists qualify US to be called most imperialistic/ terrorist country in the world."?

Where were there any words put in your mouth?

#55     Jun 24, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

No, I did not - quote me in full, fruitcake.

#56     Jun 24, 2009
  7. I don't know what else there is to say.

#57     Jun 24, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

This is a full quote. Let me explain my point based on one example: if you happen to know a thing or two about US foreign policy you for sure came accross the term ''the Monroe Doctrine''. The Monroe Doctrin envisaged that the Western Hemisphere (Latin America) should be solely under US influence (politically and economically).

If one country has political claims to dominate the whole continent this is imperialism. If you support the Monroe Doctrin you should not have problems in calling US an imperialistic country and be happy.

If you oppose the Monroe Doctrine you should not have problems (in view of CIA operations: coups, political assasinassins, etc.) to call US a terrorist country.

Now, whatever side you may take, whether you call US an imperialistic country (as a supporter of US) or you call US a terrorist country (in case you oppose US) is of no interest to me.

What did you do? You showed your intellectual dishonesty: you put in my mouth that I called US a terrorist country, which wasn't the case, as I didn't take any side. I neither called US imperialistic not terrorist.

End of story.

#58     Jun 24, 2009
  9. You said "imperalist/terrorist" which implies it is both. End of story.

#59     Jun 24, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

People should know when they are defeated...

I wish you better luck next time :)

#60     Jun 24, 2009