Who is behind the Iran protests?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Well then your entire list of US involvement is completely false because the US did not start those conflicts. They intervened.

I walked you right into that one. I completely baited you.

Game. Set. Match.

#41     Jun 24, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Of course you did not bait me. You wrote it only not to lose your face.

With every new post of yours I was being more and more curious. Now I am curious what made you believe that e.g. it was not US who started the war in Vietnam.

#42     Jun 24, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

A) Bush
    B) CIA
    C) Multinational Corporations
    D) Evangelicals
    E) NRA
    F) Bush
    G) All of the above

#43     Jun 24, 2009
  4. You are the defeated. Face it.

Do you ever do your own research? If it ain't spoon feed to you by Obama, you can't figure it out can you?

#44     Jun 24, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

Hahaha :)

Cool, if you do not know how to respond in an essential way you mention Obama. It is the third time you mention this guy in this thread, maybe in hope to strengthen your cast.

If it is hard for you to admit that US started war in Vietnam then maybe you would finally explain what is your problem with Obama?

#45     Jun 24, 2009
  6. Do your research. According to you the US was not there till 61. The war was going on before 61.

#46     Jun 24, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

If you ask 10 historians about the date when the war started you will get at least 5 different answers. History is not mathematics, it is not white or black. There are all shades of grey in history, so the date is not really an issue here and does not void the point I had made earlier.

Now, what is your problem with Obama?

#47     Jun 24, 2009
  8. Completely bogus claim. The war was going on well before 61. There is no dispute. The death toll proves it. You lost again.

Your mind is filled with hatred of the US and you are obviously a very disturbed person. When you call the US a terrorist country but defend Hezbollah, it says a lot about you.

#48     Jun 24, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Which claim was bogus according to you? I did not lose.

With any new post of yours I am getting more and more amused. Are you for real :D ?

Since you appear to know more about me than I do about myslef, then do me a favour and quote (the whole sentence):
    (i) where I called US a terrorist state, and
    (ii) where I defended Hezbollah.

Regards

#49     Jun 24, 2009
  10. There you go fruity

#50     Jun 24, 2009