who is austin p

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by creekboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Smart girl. Keep her. If she is also hot that is.

#31     Oct 5, 2010
  2. francoisC

francoisC

Rick Scovel says:
    April 28, 2011 at 10:01 am

Austin,

There you go again!

You stated that you would only post your results and the end of each week. It is ironic that you show your trade DOM with profits but when there are "potential" larger losses you only post -200 per contract traded.

I find this to be disingenuous behavior.

#32     Apr 28, 2011
  3. let him go -after what happened to my blotter at the hands of him -he is a mear legend in his own mind -
    and only half the lies he tells are true

#33     Apr 29, 2011
  4. RickAce

RickAce

5. jnbadger

jnbadger

6. this is austins response to posting calls before they happen on opentrader ----the moderators may have to edit some of it --

i did not think you had the balls or backbone to do it - good luck -nodoji -its easy to post after market calls and claim your greatness -but we all know what the real story is- listen closely, because I'm only going to say this one time. I've been posting live trade calls AT THE TIME OR BEFORE THE TIME OF ENTRY for fucking years now. Some chessy 3rd party website run by some wannbe trader hacks trying to sell ad space all of a sudden makes one a verified expert?

Get fucking real. That site was conceived for one reason only: selling ad space for the benefit of some washed-out trader. Now run along and post your 9am market predictions... I'll be on the muskrat line, then busy profiling my live trades to the only people who matter to me: my clients.

You or your opinions don't fucking matter to me one whit. You are insignificant :)

#36     Feb 10, 2012
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

He'd better not say that to her face. I'm fairly certain she could kick his ass.

#37     Feb 10, 2012
  8. Austin P, aka Austin Passamonte, is the most widely known of the three trillionaire traders
    that still post in Elitetrader. The other two are NoDoji and emg. NihabaSushi used to be a trillionaire also,
    but he lost some money when he changed his name to wrbtrader, hence his trillionaire status was lost via that one losing trade.

#38     Feb 11, 2012