who is austin p

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by creekboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. i thank you for your continued defense - he challenged me in another aspect of life -and i need to find out the magnitude of his honesty and character - and i got my answer -just how many people can be following his trading calls when he himself cant remember what days he trades -
    but i got my answer -and thanks for your comments -

#21     Oct 2, 2010
  2. i just saw your phone number comment -and he has had my for better than 4 months now and refuses to call -again i got my answer -and thanks for your comments

#22     Oct 2, 2010
  3. If you had begun a thread that said, Alan Claycomb's journal instead of Mustard Seed, it might have caught my attention before.

Here's my one response to your threads before this alias goes on ignore. For the record:

#1: I did not trade the Monday in question, as you read in the blog. I had one trade fill left open without a stop that executed about the time a Mack truck crashed in my front yard. You saw the pictures, like everyone else

#2: couple of years ago you wrote to tell me that your grandfather gave you some super-secret ES timing method based on options values, etc.

in the same email exchange which I have somewhere in my "sent" files gathering dust, you said it's easy to average +8pts ES daily.

#3: you offered to do some type of comparative results gentlemen's contest, which I declined and explained why. I suggested you start a blog and create something of benefit to others. You know, explain a vit about what you do, share some insight, etc. Pretty much what you did in the many emails to me

your reply was that you are barely literate with email, you couldn't figure out anything else. well, looks like you under-estimated yourself because look at you now :)

#4: you said you had roughly $2 million available for me to manage, so you need to see years worth of trading results before turning over control. I replied that I'm not now and never intend to manage anyone's money, sorry I cannot be of help there.

truth is, with your ability to average +8pts ES daily like it says in your email on file, not sure why you'd feel a need to farm out control of your $2 million capital there. in all honesty alan, if I could average +160pts ES monthly in these conditions, I'd be trading that $2 million myself. But hey, that's just me :)

#5: fwiw, your cut & paste efforts here prove nothing. they can be typed in a Word doc at will. if I cared more, I'd mock one up that shows +$50,000 gains yesterday looking exactly like yours in this forum.

but the fact is I don't care about you at all, or your results, or anything you do = don't do.

now if you'd like to really be helpful, I respectfully suggest you spend the rest of your energy explaining some things about what the traders here need to look for in their charts. that would be a great use of your time

lastly, I never challenged you in any way about anything in the past. I have always treated you with respect in our couple dozen email exhanges. now I'll respectfully post this same note in your other thread, place your alias on "ignore" and wish you the best of success in all parts of your life :D

#23     Oct 2, 2010
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

he does now :cool:

#24     Oct 2, 2010
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

For the record, Austin turned me (and anyone else here paying attention) on to a concept back in May that has transformed my trading in a very positive way. He posted the link here on ET free for anyone to access. "Happy Mother's Day," he said, and as ET's resident Mom, I appreciated it!

If you're interested in valuable technical trading guidance, Austin's the real deal and it's not about 8 ES pts a day, it's about consistent profitability over time.

#25     Oct 2, 2010
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Yep. :D

Looks like creekboy didn't want to say specifically what was really going on as I suspected when he didn't want to answer my questions.

Thanks austinp for telling us what's up with this guy.

I guess some people can't handle it too well when someone doesn't want to do business with him/her.

Mark

#26     Oct 2, 2010
  7. "hang out" probably isn't the right term... followed the scent trail as any good hunter would is more apt :)

#27     Oct 2, 2010
  8. Below is the next installment, Donna. Should we call it "Happy Columbus Day" this time? <lol>

hope it helps :)

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/cm-dynamic-pullbacks/

Above is a link to 1/100th of what we do here at CM. It's called "CM Dynamic Pullbacks" and the video material there (imo) really does explain a few good tactics and tips.

#28     Oct 2, 2010
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

Thanks, again! Really good stuff in there. I remember asking you a question during the ES post-crash volatility about fixed vs dynamic stops, and you really explain the reasoning well in this video.

#29     Oct 2, 2010
  10. SteveH

SteveH

In general, it's not a particularly good idea to pay a total stranger 1000's of dollars to teach you how to trade. Traders who've gained sufficient market experience typically turn to selling educational material for the obvious.

It's been proven many times on these forums that if you're struggling, all you have to do is open up a journal, BE NICE, record your progress and you will be inundated with decent opinions on why you're not trading as well as you should. Other people don't seem to have a problem giving you free advice from their informed view on why you're currently a market loser.

To date (7 years at this), my wife has given me the best trading advice:

"If I were you, I'd trade just in the morning, stay super-focused and then enjoy the rest of my day doing something else."

#30     Oct 3, 2010