who is austin p

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by creekboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. yes i saw them -but they are home made -not cut and pasted -so i am assuming that no 1 on here is a client of austin p-its been 4 weeks since requesting the performance profile

#11     Sep 17, 2010
  2. my thoughts exactly when I saw the title of the thread - thought it was some youngin wanting to know who mike meyers is...

#12     Sep 17, 2010
  3. 5 weeks have gone by -with no imformation received -will check the mail box again-austin p what gives

#13     Sep 25, 2010
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

What do you mean by INVEST :confused:

I thought he was only a signal caller that also offered mentoring services. However, your statement implies he's managing clients money. Thus, please clarify.

Mark

#14     Sep 25, 2010
  5. i have and email stating that he has clients -thats why i requested the information -hope that clears it up

#15     Sep 26, 2010
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

It doesn't clear it up.

Here's my direct question...you trying to purchase one of his services or you trying to find out if he'll manage (trade) your money ?

I asked because I don't think he's in the business of managing other folks money and such isn't mentioned at his website as one of his services.

Mark

#16     Sep 26, 2010
  7. thankyou for becoming his defense team -but i believe he is able to speak and respond for himself-again thanks again for your interest and please feel free to pm all imformation you know of about his services

#17     Sep 27, 2010
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I'm not defending him...I'm trying to find out what exactly do you want from him considering you're complaining at a public forum. Instead, you can't answer my question. :(

It's a simple question...

I'll try one more time with you. Select A or B from below.

A) You trying to buy one of his mentoring services or signal calling services

B) You want him to trade your money for you (e.g. manage account).

I can't imagine why you'll be so defensive about the above question unless something else is going on that you have not revealed. Yet, if this is a private matter...pick up the phone (don't email him) and call him. :cool:

Mark

#18     Sep 27, 2010
  9. again thank you for speaking for the man himself -did he trade 2 mondays ago or not-
    austinp
    ET Sponsor

09-26-10 01:25 PM

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&pagenumber=189
    Lescor pretty much summed things up. The money spigots are merely dripping right now. As always, something will emerge out of the blue to shock the living hell out of markets sooner or later.
    Same story, endless process continues. Just a matter of tightening up execution until the market lossens up and throws money out of helicopters and into our trading accounts again.

Slight gain over previous week, four days traded (missed Monday) with low volatility, volume and pace continued.

Sep 20th thru 24th results here

Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

creekboy

09-26-10 02:30 PM

austinp
    ET Sponsor

09-20-10 10:45 PM

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/...010-flash-crash

my trading session got hit by a tractor-trailer... pics included

missed out on everything, busted day. see what tomorrow brings

this did not make sense to me after reading the above statement -did he or did he not trade monday -only memorex knows for sure

#19     Sep 29, 2010
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't follow his trades but you obviously don't like answering questions. Therefore, it's possible he's ignoring you because he knows something about you.

By the way, I don't think he hangs out here in the chit chat section. Thus, maybe it's not the best way to contact him nor the best way to get him to notice you. Thus, you really should just call his business telephone number...it's listed in Google under the name of his company. If you don't want to call him, is this a game you're playing. :confused:

Mark

#20     Oct 1, 2010