Who is America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 15, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

TRS, fan27, Max E. and 4 others like this.
  2. contra

contra

crazy... absolutely unreal.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

TRS and Slartibartfast like this.
  4. I'm just watching this via my Chicago server.

Is there any way I can give Showtime MORE money that the fee? I want to skip the 30 day free trial and go straight to rewarding them :)

http://www.sho.com/order?s_cid=ov-default-2050

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

LOL, order the DVD when it comes out, there is no other way. Maybe buy other people subscriptions and tell them to watch it.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. Well an associate is already nearly complete with a service to reward republican voters with nice experiences for voting against their registration. Not buying votes of course, this is completely legal :) Perhaps enabling them to watch Showtime could be one of these.

Turns out this was more complicated than planned because of all the difference between states on what registered Republicans can and can't do.

(Plus the guy is very slow and lazy and his only incentive is a free pizza delivery once a week while he is showing progress. )

exGOPer likes this.
  7. Amazing the show opens with him interviewing Bernie Sanders. That had to get some republican interest.

exGOPer likes this.
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

How come the left gets most of their news and perspectives from dumb-ass comedians?

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#10     Jul 19, 2018