Who is affected by DST?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by WD40, Mar 12, 2007.

1. WD40

WD40

my QT has a gap between 8:30 and 9:30. I wonder if that is the DST effect?

2. lassic

lassic

same here, I tried all morning changing the time settings for Qt and computer, still didn't help.

but apparently, IB's backfill doesn't fill in that gap. Other sources do work, so no more gap.

3. WD40

WD40

I received an email from Jerry within 5 mins of this post, an then a follow up email by another person in 10 mins. Talk about customer care ! This is just incredible.

Anyway the problem is only limited to IB datafeed. A new release is available for download at http://www.quotetracker.com/

4. Tums

Tums

MultiCharts is affected.

5. I've got one for you. Since Friday my intraday charts have been stopping at 2pm ET - the last candlestick keeps updating but the x-axis ceases to advance past 2pm.

I just installed the latest beta and still no joy.

:confused:

6. notouch

notouch

DTN have totally messed up. I'm in the UK and daylight saving doesn't come in for another couple of weeks but now all my times are being displayed one hour ahead even though my charts are set to GMT. What a farce.

7. Tums

Tums

8. notouch

notouch

Investor/RT totally and utterly screwed up for 2 weeks and didn't have a clue how to deal with the problem other than to say everything will be normal in 2 weeks time. Just one of a number of bugs in that awful piece of software.