Who Is A Bad Trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Peter brandley, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Read: All traders are Wealthy! lol

#101     Apr 10, 2014
  2. I know this is an old thread, but this
    Doesnt make sense. Theres not difference between SPY and ES except for leverage. If you can trade SPY, you can trade ES.

#102     Apr 11, 2014
  3. Very humourous thread.

Such a good read to find out who the posters are and how they are prceeding or, more so, where they became eternally stuck. The animal analogies are SOOOO sohpomoric.

The thread is a BAD as the CMS annual survey is simply rotten A big improvement from last year. It is multiple choice and the "present marital status choices are now up to "incomplete".

Any way, a person can make a flow chart for the trading cycle of events (including the feedback loops).

Or the person can llok at a complete flow chart and cross off the things he has not grown up enough to use.

Or you can read a person's comments and do the crossoff for that person to see where he got "stuck" for all time.

Peersonally, I use all the boxes on the attached chart.

I would say most people cross out all but the "Enter" and "Wait" boxes. There is an obligation to cross out a given box if you have no plan for it that is absolutely complete.

#103     Apr 12, 2014
  4. For those who read ET for entertainment check out the first pages of posts to examine the topic named "the unnecessary trade" where MS and others agree they do not understand the concept introduced by another poster. It is very important to always know when it is necessary to hold to make money and NOT DO A TRADE TO EXTINGUISH the making of money.

#104     Apr 12, 2014