Who in this forums do you think has the biggest heart to win?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Jan 15, 2006.

1. I vote for myself :D but if I'm not allowed to, I vote for Steve Tvardek... I try to model my trading towards his consistency.

Steve, you probably don't remember me but you're one of the few people who didn't ignore me when I asked for a few advice and satisfied my curiosity about how other people trade when I started posting at elitetrader.

#21     Jan 15, 2006
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Exactly! All this talk about hearts, I am going to get all romantic.

It is not heart, but a good strategy with good execution and moneymanagement. Maybe guts too, but definiatelly not hearts...

As for the vote, yours truly sure going to make it big. But of course we should get a target goal for everyone involved, otherwise we will never know if the person reached the goal or not. It is not necesserily millions but a decent % or points consistently achieved...

#22     Jan 15, 2006
  3. I do remember you, and hope your trading is coming a long nicely.

Thanks for the vote :D

#23     Jan 15, 2006
  4. DrChaos

DrChaos

I would imagine that the person with the greatest capacity for honest self-evaluation and least ego would have the best prior odds for success.

I base this analysis on my opinon that personality type would not be particularly correlated to odds of large success---but personality type could be well correlated with odds of profound failure.

heart can't buy Sharpe.

Then again, I am a definite "INTP" type (see the other thread) and I would say something like this.

#24     Jan 16, 2006
  5. I was wondering when this was going to be bumped to chit chat.

satchel;
    "or I will put you all in the naughty corner "
    There's a naughty corner? :eek: :eek:

#25     Jan 16, 2006
  6. How did this thread get into Politics & Religion? This belongs in Career Trader..

#26     Jan 29, 2007