Who here is tired of Hermit dumping threads here like a bird in flight?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Index piker, Jul 20, 2010.

Who here is tired of Hermit dumping threads here like a bird in flight?

1. I'm tired of it.

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. I think it's the best he can do.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. I think he should get a job.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. All of the above.

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  5. obama is my Messiah , so more power to the little freak

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. BUZZZYT

Wrong, more obfuscation.

In case your memory is too short here's the question.

#11     Jul 20, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

I was just wondering the same thing today wonder what happened to Optional, i was actually thinking Hermit might be Optional, but he isnt posting enough about Sarah Palin, so i guess it isnt.

Period boy used to be notorious for repeatedly posting articles with no debate what so ever as well so i wonder if Hermit is infact him.

One thing is for sure, Hermit has picked up his posting ever since those 2 have been gone.

#12     Jul 20, 2010
  3. No, I am not 777, I regret that I do not have his zeal. I will post for awhile, but I am a classic liberal( the only one on this site, I took the test) and so if a neocon without ideas comes I cannot continue. Now, I have to admit a few of the neocons do have ideas, but most, no.

AAA, Index( believe or not), do have reasons for their views, and some of them are legit, but they dont have answers to the issues.

For example, I live south of I-80. The one who this is aimed for will know what I am talking about. I do resent paying taxes to support one county in my state. But nobody knows how to fix it, and saying the n*ggers are violent is not the answer.

Real solutions, that is why I keep posting here. I am looking, while throwing a log or two on the fire just to keep things warm:)

#13     Jul 20, 2010
  4. Ohhh, so that was the question. I should have guessed. Too much credit too soon. No Pabst, your views are crap, they always have been crap, and they alway will be crap. It is not the fault of anyone here that black kids beat your azz while growing up in Chicago. You need to get over that.

#14     Jul 20, 2010
  5. Master Race, lol, good luck with that. Somebody else tried that too, look what that got him:D

I do not have a need to feel Superior to someone with those views. Keep talking my friend, encourage those at Fox and on talk radio to do the same. It is the best thing Obama has going for him right now:)

#15     Jul 20, 2010

6. 1) Wow so you read the question, congratulations you must be a liberal genus .

2) Sorry to hear about that short term memory problem, since you once again failed to answer the question.

Tell you what I'll go ahead and attribute your quote to that considerable edjumication .

#16     Jul 20, 2010
  7. lol, I see, you're stuck on that tape loop that most conservatives seem to suffer from. Well your Fuhrer used it great effect I suppose. Just say something stupid long enough and it wont sound so stupid?

Just admit your racism Pabst, and then admit you cannot fix this mental malady alone. That is the way.......so Im told.

#17     Jul 20, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Meaning you just finished college with a useless degree are marginally employed and think you know everything? Trust me there are many "Classic Liberals" on this site.

#18     Jul 20, 2010
  9. Which one would that be: the inanity of expecting the enemy to actually answer direct questions?

#19     Jul 20, 2010
  10. you are nothing close to a classic liberal. classic liberals are for laissez faire economics, low and basically flat taxation, minimal and temporary government intervention. freedom of speech, press, from unreasonable search and seizure etc.

very few of these positions describe you. you are pro government intervention in most cases. anti free speech. i'd be shocked to hear you say that you were in favor of flat taxation.

all of your fancy education failed to properly inform you of what classic liberalism is...

classic liberals are government minimalists.

#20     Jul 20, 2010