Who here is tired of Hermit dumping threads here like a bird in flight?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Index piker, Jul 20, 2010.

Who here is tired of Hermit dumping threads here like a bird in flight?

1. I'm tired of it.

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. I think it's the best he can do.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. I think he should get a job.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. All of the above.

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  5. obama is my Messiah , so more power to the little freak

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Let you opinion be heard.

2. I think you should have a look at rc8222's threads and conduct a poll.

3. Awww, but you dont say much when your conservative cadre posts ten threads a day ( after getting talking points from Beck, Rush and Hannity)

I really don't think its fair to conservatives that you even call yourself that, you are just a good old fashioned frustrated racist, but you are still entitled to your opinion.

People have to see what crap is so they will know when to flush:D

4. I'm sorry , which was that an indication of your age or that considerable education that you brag about?

5. lol, I know IP, I know, you're part of that "just cuz you went to college dont make you no better than me" crowd. It is clearly obvious at this point.

The facts are, that under your old alias, you talked crazy crap only to see President Obama win in a landslide. You could probably hear Grant Park from where you were, huh?

Now, you have to do the commie, born in Africa, he's a Muslim, can't see his grades thing to get you through. Its alright Pabst, you will get used to the new world order.

Obama is part of something bigger than any protest you, or anyone like you can muster. It is a fait accompli, really. You are no different than the "Hilter was right"/"the South shall rise again crowd":D

Facts are, Hitler wasn't, and the South won't, and if all of this is a way to keep you from having a psychotic break then I am all for it.

See you again soon:)

6. With all of that supposed edujumication you seem to buh braggin bout.

One would think you could have answered my question,

Why the red herring?

7. I think hermit is entitled to post whatever he wants, just as you are. My stance here at Stormfr......I mean P&R has always been consistent.

8. I think what is clearly obvious at this point is : it gets you bent all out of shape when I mention I am a part of "The MASTER RACE".

Now you are on a desperate campaign to prove yourself my superior through your "considerable" edjumication .:D

Good luck with that.

9. Is this optionals new alias

#10     Jul 20, 2010