Who has this book?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DTraderNic, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Title: DOW 1000: THE EXPONENTIAL SECRET OF THE GREAT BULL MARKET
    Autor: Davis, Benton W.
    Publisher: Larchmont NY: American Research Council
    Year: 1964

If you own this book or if you can get it through your library I would really get in contact with you. Please PM or send an email to tradepeter01@yahoo.de

2. Vince1

Vince1

3. I know there is a copy available at www.bookfinder.com but $360 is much too expensive. I am looking for alternative methods to come into possession of the text of this book. I invite everybody who can assist me in getting that text to contact me; I have very interesting titles (trading ebooks) which we could exchange!
    So anybody who can be of a help PM or send an email to tradepeter01@yahoo.de please.

4. Ok, I could get that book to you, but only if the offer is attractive. I got tonnes of junks to do already.

5. Arnie

Arnie

6. Neodude

Neodude

Someone on Amazon is selling it for $180...

-Neo

7. seattleblu,

Why do you think this book is worth even $360? I would appreciate your advice!
    Thanks.

8. This book is at the library to read for free. Do a worldcat library book search. Ask your librarian to have it delivered to your library if it is out of state. They do this free of charge. You will have to read the book there, since it is so old and valuable. But you can still read it for free.