Who has the best live calls?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ajtixs, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I don't always agree with Traderzones but I think he is spot on regarding this.
    The smart guys here have already told us how to trade. Study and paper trade till you know what is going on, then when you start trading, trade small, very small so when you lose it doesn't affect your judgement. If after you start trading real money your results don't match your paper trading, stop trading, stop throwing your money away. There are some smart and experienced guys on here and the free learning on the net is limitless, might as well take advantage of it. My opnion is that following gurus is a dangerous waste of time and money. Good luck man.

#11     Dec 4, 2009
  2. I should add I did have one and only one good experience and that was Chick Goslin's daily newsletter and his fee was only $50 a month if I remember correctly. He doesn't put paper out anymore though. He was educational entertaining and most importantly profitable. There are probably others but from my experience few and far between.

#12     Dec 4, 2009
  3. http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache....php?threadid=178560&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

advice straight from horses ass. biggest liveroom scam is worstguruever => blahhahahahahahahahaha!!!

#13     Dec 4, 2009
  4. RIGHT ON!

#14     Dec 5, 2009
  5. 007Arb

007Arb

Live trading calls and or posting trades on some trading forum or board is in no way, shape, or form remotely similar to real money trading at a real money trading firm. The best marketing tool/trading credentials a vendor could use is to provide three years of their real money trading statements. Fat chance you will ever see that.

#15     Dec 7, 2009
  6. you meant to post this at ES Journal thread

#16     Dec 7, 2009