Who has referred the mose new users to ET...see your profile.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Jan 7, 2007.

1. #11     Jan 7, 2007
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

You can actually get one for free if you ask them nicely.

I wasn't even aware of that referal thingy, and I don't think I should care.

#12     Jan 7, 2007
  3. I dont know about other members of this messageboard, but I am a messageboard junky. I love getting on these things and posting away my thoughts.

A person can post up a good thread on here to include charts and links. Lets say you want to post about stock xyz. You post a real good thesis with charts and whatever. Then you can go to another messageboard or blog where you can post up the link for others to see.

On some other messageboards, its difficult to post something really in depth because you cant really upload the picture of a chart and other things. On blogs, its nearly impossible to get your point across. On blogspot.com, you are very limited. Its like typing a letter on windows notepad.

#13     Jan 7, 2007
  4. mxjones

mxjones

You are a strange individual.

#14     Jan 7, 2007
  5. I've gotten used to the seemingly rude comments on here by now.

What is so "strange" about posting up messages on a message board or wanting to post a link up to another message board or wanting to post and discuss the aspects of a certain stock? I know, I know these academic discussions are a little weird for the younger generation. Some things like P/E ratios seem like a lot to bear.

Hey, I dont put you down for all those weird sexual acts with animals that you do behind closed doors.

Lets make a deal. Let me write about my stocks and the economy and I'll let you do your thing with the animals behind close doors. Is that a deal?

#15     Jan 7, 2007
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#16     Jan 8, 2007
  7. I dont have referrals but i have one post that has over 30,000 views.

#17     Jan 8, 2007
  8. Lets do the math:

30,000 total views - 29,997 views from lilduckling = 3 unique views.

#18     Jan 8, 2007