Who has inspired you???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dac8555, Dec 11, 2005.

1. yeah, forgot the final 'e'

fucking 10min editing rule.

#31     Jan 28, 2006
  2. Yeah Royce kicked ass in the beginning. I bought UFC 1-5 PPV, and was really impressed the way he handled MUCH bigger guys - Kimo, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock....

Dan was a wrestler almost the caliber of Matt, but bigger!! But all the rule changes - rounds, scoring, no head butts, no kicking on the ground.... I don't know what'll happen.

It's just that I saw Ken Shamrock fight Rich Franklin, and boy, did Ken look old in the pre fight close ups. Royce looked the same to me. Their games are different - Kens is all about speed, power, athleticism. And Royce's game is paitence, paitence. Maybe Royce's age won't hurt him as much. Can he use his gee? That would help him....

Here's my prediction - Matt takes him right to the ground, but can't do much... It'll go like that for a few rounds, some striking, but Royce won't extend himself and so no openings for Matt. Royce wins in a triangle choke or arm bar.

#32     Jan 28, 2006
  3. Charles Baudelaire

#33     Jan 29, 2006
  4. Just out of curiosity, what comments or actions from the black panthers and malcolm x have inspired you?

#34     Feb 2, 2006
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I read Malcolm X's autobiography years ago. I remember this: "in every business someone has got to be in charge. If you're the only one in your business you have to be in charge of yourself."

I also remember his tip about how to discourage B & E'rs: leave your bathroom light on when you go on vacation, since it's common that at any time of night someone can be in the bathroom, and therefore home.

#35     Feb 2, 2006
  6. Wifey

#36     Feb 4, 2006