Who has inspired you???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dac8555, Dec 11, 2005.

1. nitro

nitro

Albert Einstein.

nitro

#11     Jan 25, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Buddhism. Yoga.

It has probably saved my life.

#12     Jan 25, 2006
  3. The only traders I ever saw were on a floor at The First National Bank of Boston in the 1970s. They were handling Latin America. I didn't have the educational and language qualifications to make it with them and wound up in other careers. The bank was the nation's oldest and had been handling trading and all kinds of mercantile matters there for well over a hundred years. I was very impressed and kept the visit in the back of my mind.

#13     Jan 25, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

:D :D

well someone was gunna say it.

:D

#14     Jan 25, 2006
  5. THe Heff.
    And Geoffrey Robertson, QC.
    And Royce Gracie.

#15     Jan 25, 2006
  6. Annheiser Bush

#16     Jan 25, 2006
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Harrytrader, definitely.

#17     Jan 25, 2006
  8. lkh

lkh

My parents inspired me. Not to end up like them. They are not nice people. They are uneducated, racist, overweight, and constantly sit around and complain about their job and in general are critical about every thing.
    Without that inspiration to leave and get away from their small town ideas i may have got trapped into a similar existence. It is a battle to resist some of the baggage from my earlier life even today. It is a true statement that you have to eliminate negative people from your life or they will drag you down to their level.

I have not totally eliminated my parents from my life and still attend holidays with them but it is mostly out of duty and i try to just be nice and leave as soon as possible.

#18     Jan 25, 2006
  9. Hey Royce is coming back tot he UFC soon for a special match.

Think he's too old now to match up against Matt??

#19     Jan 25, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

My Son....

#20     Jan 25, 2006