Who has a good API for trading LIFFE futures? (easyscreen?)

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by mightyginger, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Wanting to run a black box type system on LIFFE where it is connected to a computer and the computer then places trades on the exchange. I''ve had a look at www.easyscreen.com and they have an API but it's £10,000 upfront with £530/month running costs. IS there anyone else that is cheaper/better or has anyone used easyscreen?

Many thanks,

Neil.

2. Patsystems charge you £1500 per month all in for their API. If you want to automate your trading something like ArcTrader will link straight in .
    www.arcturus-ats.com
    I have a friend who used to be a director at PATS so if you want more info let me know .
    writetoneil@hotmail.com .
    Neil .

3. elram1

elram1

TradingTechnologies has a good API and you can get it through your broker. Just ask for Auto Trader from TT.

4. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

5. auto

auto

Using gui automation you can automate any broker .. check my website/profile for a free download.

regards,
    auto

6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

refco offer easyscreen under their refco pro platform. as refco own 50% of easyscreen they may give u a better deal ?

7. jlm890

jlm890

Do you have a direct connection? If so and if you are interested I can put you in touch with some people who would be willing to develop a custom exchange connection for you for prices much better than the major vendors.

John

8. twalker

twalker

TT is a good option for this.
    For basic spreading the autospreader is good,although you need to be watching it as sometimes it will miss a leg, I never have orders in th spreader over figures for this reason.
    As for the other stuff you can either write directly to their API for whch they provide documentation and have their own discussion forum ( specifically for developers on this platform).
    As a halfway house you can drop rt data into a spreadsheet, plug your analytics result back into platform and make trades contingent on that spreadsheet derived value. This is an option for those who are less adept at building bespoke applications.

9. Xenia

Xenia