Who Had A Tough Time Today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Jul 12, 2007.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I was up about 40 bucks. i'm not kidding.i just found today to be difficult.

2. Sounds like you havent broken your cherry yet. A tough day in the future will mean you're down a large multiple of 40 bucks.

3. I lost a few g's. I'm down more than anyone on this board for the year guaranteed. Even 5 out of 6 long positions were down on a huge day in the DOW. I need a gun.

4. I never seem to do well on these straight UP days. I think the setups I took today are about the same quality as other days, but they either didn't go anywhere, or they shook me out.

I've never been concerned enough to try to figure out why this happens, because days like these are so rare.

5. Good point.

6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

this is a total "hindsight is 20/20" type day where things seem so obvious right now. for example,anything retail are alluminum related.

7. My automated bot lost aorund $15K today. This week it is down around $40K...

8. Down forty large! Essere fottuto in culo!

9. Ouch! I am sorry to hear of all your losses guys. You're not alone, a lot of successful traders lost a lot of money this week. Walmart was sandbagging and who would have ever though RT would have paid such a premium?

Crazy, crazy times these are.

10. worst day was being down 400K.

#10     Jul 12, 2007