Who gives good ES live calls on twitter/stocktwits?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by arbuckletboone, May 8, 2017.

1. Are there any good traders who readers here like to keep an eye on who give out free, realtime calls on the ES?

I used to follow a really good trader called 'vader' on twitter for example, but he ended up going subscription only, pretty much.

Anyone worth checking out?

cheers

PS - I know people are gonna say trust your own analysis and warn me over losing money on someone elses calls etc, but I don't care. I've lost enough money trading my own opinions. I'd rather copy someone else if they are good at this stuff.

So if you have some good names to check out, just list them.

thanks

2. https://ampfutures.isystems.com/

VPhantom and wrbtrader like this.
  3. I was actually just about to say that Vader guy. Someone pointed him out to me last summer. I don't really get on twitter though so didn't know he was doing subscriptions. Either way can't say I've ever followed him on a trade but he did seem to have some decent calls.

4. He still posts some free calls, but I think he's had a subscription service for years in fact. Just that he used to give lots more free calls. Now he just makes the occasional one.
    He's pretty good. Don't know how he does it.
    I'm looking for others like him, basically.

If I trade my own TA, I lose on almost every trade, lol. I don't think vader uses 'ta'. None of the guys who make money seem to use it. I don't know what they DO use to make their trading decisions, though

5. i960

i960

Your subscription money.

6. I know someone who gave him 50k to trade cl with and blew up. Buyer beware.

I've also seen him claim 100 lot fills on CL when only 23 lots traded at that price on T&S.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    FCXoptions and i960 like this.
  7. I don't really follow him, actually hadn't even looked at his twitter in almost a year, but that's crazy man. I had no idea he was claiming to hit anywhere near that kind of size. Almost anybody tweeting about 100 lots is automatically going to set off a BS alarm lol

8. Vertex

Vertex

Just curious, but if you were "good at this stuff", what could possibly motivate you to make free calls for unskilled/lazy people to follow?

Exactly.

If someone is good, they will attempt to charge for their calls. Or they may even do something crazy like actually make their money from trading!

On a related note, if someone is good, what could possibly motivate them to run a subscription service? Why settle for $99.99 a month when they can make a % of client returns?

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

For both questions, there is a logical answer. The herd movement might push the price in your way. And since you are obviously the first one...

Also, nobody guarantees at the end of the month you will have a + in front of your results. But if you have a few dozen subscribers, you can pay your bills.

And there is the ego thing too...

lawrence-lugar and DTB2 like this.
  10. speedo

speedo

I knew a few folks who had subscription chats and they had confederates make the trades for them...and even those were very small size.

#10     May 8, 2017