Who gets all these fess and commissions?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by USMCinfantry, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Thats your comeback huh? Guess that I just made up all that on the fly using GOOG as my reference. They sure don't make mustangers as sharp as they used to. BTW you like I can fax you a copy of my DD214 with all my decorations and schools attended on it for proof.

All BS aside I mean it..watch your 6 o`clock if you end you over there. Be safe.

#11     Jun 21, 2005
  2. Go easy Teufelhunden.....

Damn you guys are motivating. You two make me wanna go out and punch something. :cool:

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.

RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

Remember fellas....bring that to the trading floor and you've got 99% of your competitor's beat before the first trade is made.

Best,
    Dr. Z

#12     Jun 21, 2005
  3. Nordic

Nordic

Let R. Lee settle this.

http://www.rleeermey.com/

#13     Jun 21, 2005
  4. #14     Jun 21, 2005
  5. gnome

gnome

I thought you marines only ragged on the Air Force flyboys. Shoot, you guys rag on each other....

#15     Jun 21, 2005
  6. How do you think we got so good at abusing all the other armed services....:D

#16     Jun 21, 2005
  7. gnome

gnome

Yeah, and *they* said we were all on the same side... :)

#17     Jun 21, 2005
  8. Read Nicholas Darvas's less known book, "Wall Street...The Other Las Vegas"....

Here is just one quote from it:

"The entire purpose of the vast enterprise kown collectively as "the stock market" is, from the point of view of the men who run it, to churn up the greatest possible amount of buying and selling, so as to generate the greatest possible amount of commissions"

I wonder what happened to Darvis..being so famous being part of a world famous dance team and one who made millions in the stock market and yet no one has been able to post for sure as of yet if he is alive or dead....as if he has vanished off the face of the earth....if you do read his above mentioned book, you may even wonder if he is "swimming with the fishes"

#18     Jun 21, 2005
  9. LOL. Actually met the Gunny a while back. Squared Away Marine. Not just an act.

#19     Jun 21, 2005
  10. gnome

gnome

Sounds like something I heard on J.A.G.

#20     Jun 21, 2005