Who from ET traded today?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Rickshaw Man, Nov 11, 2005.

1. dojistarz

dojistarz Guest

ER2
    I was patient all day and did not trade .

Finally a good long signal came at about 2pm eastern time
    and I failed to react and click on the BUY button.

Of course it is better that losing money but the goal is to make money not just spent time looking at the screen

#21     Nov 11, 2005
  2. VictorS

VictorS

You are missing our point. My opinion says it is time to be long. The way I trade says wait for the correct entry. Unfortunately, it didnt happen today. That happens sometimes. Intuition trades will have me scratching my head and pounding my monitor like too many others.

#22     Nov 12, 2005
  3. Hey Robert

I understand your feelings upon reading coolio's post but you should read through the last 15 or so pages of his journal before responding to anything he says. He's one of these guys who pretends to trade and then comes on here and tells everyone how great he is. I wouldn't spend too much time trying to refute anything he says - he is likely to respond with nonsense (see his journal, especially his description of his ever-changing strategy and his trade management rules).

Of course it's stupid to say that any day was or is a 100% guaranteed up day.

#23     Nov 12, 2005
  4. I sat long and watched...it looked almost like last friday for the NQ/ES but in reverse.

#24     Nov 12, 2005
  5. djxput

djxput

I traded today; messed about with some options.

#25     Nov 12, 2005