Who exactly is buying?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by will848, May 14, 2013.

1. Bob111

Bob111

little 0.3% dip and up we go :)
    IWM premarket volume is 10 times less from where it was couple years ago.

#41     May 15, 2013
  2. Visaria

Visaria

#42     May 15, 2013
  3. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

The fed is a well trained dog since when I don't know ....Asian contagion.? Long Term Capital? Y2k? And on and on. Greenspan, Bernanke, Yellin?
    401k's are soaring.......Good boy!

#43     May 15, 2013
  4. kashirin

kashirin

LMAO
    too busted bubbles in 10 years are not enough to learn?

how will you explain your kids you wasted their college money investing into another bubble?

#44     May 15, 2013
  5. whenever I see 'on no volume' I know I'm in the presence of turkey.

#45     May 15, 2013
  6. dreturns

dreturns

I am buying. Even a dumb ass like me can make money in this market. Why all the threads bashing the Fed, day after day. Who cares. Manage your risk, and if the market turns tomorrow or next month, start shorting. Maybe folks need to get a better edge.

Direction is direction. If we ain't up were down. So what. Shut up and trade.

#46     May 15, 2013
    dartmus likes this.

7. Those losers that get caught in their short position will blame Fed, HFT, MM, bankers, CNBC, bloomberg, government, yen, central banks or any scapegoat that they can think about, but they never realised the one the actually deserve the blame is themselves, they should cut their loss earlier rather than spend time on useless blaming.

Grow up, Ride the trend and managed your risk and make money.

#47     May 15, 2013
  8. people bash because they believe in free markets. if you look at japan its up like 60% this year. they now have major issues with the 10 year bond yield raising and a ton of debt out there. it can blow up and take out everybody. central banks are not suppose to force people into a risky asset by devaluing small safe returns. they did not even create decent jobs and companies are holding the cash or buying back stock. they are taking away mom and pops CD interest and rewarding banks for making poor past decisions. that's not really capitalism. you don't think that can happen with you US bonds too? they made stocks a new class investment but that's not there job. if they can't create jobs than they should let the market do it.

#48     May 16, 2013
  9. Blotto

Blotto

Numpties shorting the market and being squeezed.

#49     May 16, 2013
  10. TILT2

TILT2

True. What will come will come, we just don't know when. When it comes, it will be unstoppable. History has proven that nothing lasts forever.

#50     May 16, 2013