Who else thinks Einhorn is fishy?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Jun 4, 2008.

1. I demand the death sentence for Fuld. He drove this dog into the ground. He should be hung.

#51     Jul 10, 2008
  2. frankly, there has not been nearly enough perp walks.

That bandit Mozillo is a thief at best.

I didnt even realize he started Indymac, he presided over a multi decade ponzi scheme and walked away with billions.

#52     Jul 10, 2008
  3. if Mozilllo walks, they can save the orange jump suit - dude is already Orange.

#53     Jul 10, 2008
  4. buylo

buylo

Who is fishy now? Lehman = $4

First you say Einhorn is a "wild card." Uh........nope. Then you say that even if shorts are right, to criminally investigate the bank execs.

Who is your bad guy? And where o where are all the posts bad mouthing the short sellers?

#54     Sep 11, 2008
  5. NJ1000

NJ1000

Are u kidding me there werent any lies if the government didnt take the actions they have with the fed window and such most these companies would already be bankrupt!!! Ur trying to defend compnaies that are losing 20,30 billion dollars are u kidding me, they were greedy pigs!

#55     Sep 11, 2008
  6. NJ1000

NJ1000

And the sad part is the heads of these companies will walk away with their millions of dollars and guess what us the american taxpayer will be holding the bag!!

#56     Sep 11, 2008
  7. A CEO screwing up and driving the share price down is hurting his shareholders and they should, if they had any sense at all, band together to throw him out.

If the company dies, well so be it, lets welcome the next better player. This is called capitalism. This is a matter for the markets to sort out the successful - unless there is an impending bailout, there is no reason for the general public to get involved.

I'm not going to call for Dick Fuld's head - it's a matter between him and his shareholders.

But the reckless behaviour of FRE under Franklin Raines is a matter for all of us to be outraged at because he abused the spirit of the credit protection extended to FRE by the US taxpayers.

It was extended to him and FRE in the spirit of making homeownership more affordable, but was turned instead to obtain one of the cheapest borrowing rates in the land so FRE could speculate on purchasing subprime mortgages.

Those are the kinds of people we should be rolling the gullotine out for since they've abused a pact of trust between we the taxpayer and them.

#57     Sep 11, 2008
  8. Looks like the fish has the last laugh.

But that has nothing to do with spreading bogus rumors.

I can publish your obituary every day.
    [​IMG]
    Eventually I will be timely.

#58     Sep 12, 2008
  9. "I can publish your obituary every day."

Would you say a few nice things about me?

#59     Sep 12, 2008

10. finkle is einhorn

#60     Sep 12, 2008