Who else here think women suck?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sp00z, Jun 15, 2007.

1. if you want to be with a hot chick, you have to put up with the nagging or bossiness. every pretty girl i've been with has some issues with her attitude (being selfish and demanding are common).

there's too much competition among guys for the very few hot girls out there.

there are not smart, hot, sexy women who are low maintenance. your definition of hot and sexy probably needs to increase a few notches.

#41     Sep 4, 2007
  2. Forget all the pretty high maintenance bimbos. These are the ones that mostly end up in divorce. An ugly attitude can make a girl look ugly, no matter how pretty she is. It's best to stick with average or a little above average looking girls that will treat you right, especially if you are looking for marriage.

#42     Sep 4, 2007
  3. But nice guys can't get her wet! They never can.

Nice guys <i>do</i> have their uses to chicks, of course; A shoulder to cry on, free manual labor, etc... But only a guy with a distinct 'bad boy' streak is suitable for bringing into her bedroom.
    She can't date 'nice guy' types... it would feel too much like kissing her brother- No spark, no passion.

(I'm speaking more in regards to women in general, not just M2C.)

#43     Sep 4, 2007
  4. There is a good reason why women put up with men - we are engineered to propagate.

So women may think they have free will to up and leave, but the truth is legacy wiring alters your internal utility curve once in a relationship so that your future kids can enjoy adult protection from wild beasts.

Of course we live in cities now and wild beasts aren't roaming around looking for human kids to eat, but it takes a while for evolution to catch up to the new circumstances and rewire us appropriately.

#44     Sep 5, 2007
  5. Women who act like men - avoid

Women who enjoy being women and are feminine - I just can't get enough of them

The latter are the ones who I have choosen as my female friends (I don't want gf right now as I am chasing my own personal goals)

They emphasize their feminine strengths (instead of masculine traits - like 'I am a strong independent woman')

They are beautiful but dress modestly (they are not attention seeking whores), they are gentle, very nuturing, supportive, and QUIET!

Have you ever seen a quiet girl before? No I don't mean that literally, as in she never speaks a word. I mean, she is soft-spoken, peaceful and poised - unlike those loud-mouth obnoxious girls. Quiet girls are so refreshing.

However feminine women are still manipulative, but I can deal with that - hey us guys aren't perfect either

#45     Sep 10, 2007
  6. jsmooth

jsmooth

"How I Know your Gay"....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nsxBk9fdEVQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nsxBk9fdEVQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#46     Sep 10, 2007
  7. lastcall

lastcall

All my favorite women suck

and the very special ones swallow

#47     Sep 11, 2007
  8. Tom. Leykis.

C'mon, guys.

#48     Sep 16, 2007
  9. #49     Sep 17, 2007
  10. I wonder how many men on this thread would say these things about women if it were their daughter. And would beat the crap out of another man who spoke about her this way...

#50     Sep 17, 2007