Who else here think women suck?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sp00z, Jun 15, 2007.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Correct. Notice that the great comics are always guys? Not just "mostly" guys but always. Who are the "great" female comics? Rosie O'Donnell? Whoopie Goldberg? Ethel Merman? Lucille Ball? Compare them to Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Sam Kinison, George Carlin, Jonathan Winters, Red Foxx, Chris Rock, Milton Berle, and Buddy Hacket just to name a few.

#31     Jun 18, 2007
  2. Well it's an extrapolation, but same deal, give or take.
    He doesnt have that much in the way of instant enlightenment either, just dont be assholes, dont treat people like shit, basically.
    Thats the gist of it.
    But he does giggle a lot, perhaps i need to be more enlightened to get that part.

#32     Jun 18, 2007
  3. nitro

nitro

I think Carol Burnette was funny. I think that many of the women they have on Saturday Night Live are funny.

nitro

#33     Jun 18, 2007
  4. nitro

nitro

I just think that if you are having problems with women, you are looking in the wrong place or exposing yourself to the "wrong" women for you. Or you might be hypersensitive.

All you have to do is ask a woman to go for coffee or tea and be yourself. Spend an hour talking with her at SBUX or whatever. On the second date go to the beach and Rollerblade or whatever. If you like her company, then you are on to something. Then escalate it to romance after a month or two if you like each others' company still. Otherwise, just have fun!

If she makes you feel shitty, don't ask her out again. Next. It is so simple. If all women make you feel shitty, you are hypersensitive. That is not wrong, but then you are going to need an angel.

One of my favorite parts in a movie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Good_Year

when Russell Crowe character finally overcomes the resistance a woman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Cotillard [what can I say, I love French women] he is very attracted to. They sit down and each of them tells the other exactly what they are like, warts and all. They are completely honest and lay out all on the table so that the other knows what they are getting into. Real life should be like that.

nitro

#34     Jun 18, 2007
  5. TGregg

TGregg

But not nearly as funny as the greats. I can shoot an occasional basket for instance, but every NBA player is way better than I'll ever be.

Brett Butler can get a few laughs from me. But Yakov Smirnoff has caused me real pain. For whatever reason, women are just not as funny as men.

#35     Jun 18, 2007
  6. Is this the ideology of most traders?..... women are nothing more than disposable sex toys?...

hmm. I guess it's only a option for the rich... sad but true.

#36     Jun 18, 2007
  7. LOVE = Swallow/or paid to swallow

LIKE = Spit

#37     Sep 3, 2007
  8. Married once/divorced(my fault) but enjoy being single.

Women are great but great from afar.

The market is my love. Till insolvency do us part.

#38     Sep 3, 2007
  9. Cutten

Cutten

You are generalising - a lot of women are like this but not all. Simple solution - dump any woman who nags, complains a lot, or tries to be bossy & controlling. Go for women who are into sex & having fun but without the annoying whiny traits. There are some smart, hot, sexy women who are low maintenance and a good laugh. If you can't find one right now, just look for easy girls and sluts for casual relationships until you meet someone better.

The main problem here is men's very low standards. Show most guys a pair of boobs and a vagina they don't have to pay for by the hour, and they'll put up with any amount of whining and ballbreaking. The irony is that after a few years of marriage when the boobs sag and the regular sex is a distant memory, they are now hitched with a couple of sprogs in tow and the prospect of losing half their assets and 18 years of alimony/child support if they try to leave. You can avoid this terrible fate just by not standing for female BS. Put your foot down and if she complains then just split.

#39     Sep 3, 2007
  10. Cutten

Cutten

Now this just shows the problems in relationships. Rather than demand acceptable treatment, you have resigned yourself to being treated like crap. If women actually walked out the moment they got mistreated by a guy, then men's behaviour would improve drastically. But because so many women put up with almost any amount of crap from their boyfriends/husbands, men get used to being able to act like dickheads.

You get treated in relationships at the level which you are prepared to tolerate. If you tolerate lots of drama, BS and abuse, that's what you'll get.

#40     Sep 3, 2007