Who else here think women suck?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sp00z, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Wow... you guys are a little rough on the ladies, don't you think?

#21     Jun 18, 2007
  2. Nah, they are just homosexuals and have not come to terms with it yet.

#22     Jun 18, 2007
  3. Women are great.

Never mind the picky, needy, clingy, bitchy, hormonal,cant work on cars, spend -too much -prissy never-get a -straight-answer-from-them ness,
    their tops.

Thats what their for.

#23     Jun 18, 2007
  4. nitro

nitro

The problem with women is the way we relate to women. I know we can't help it, but think about why you think women suck, and if you look at your axioms closely you will see that the whole thing is built on a house of cards.

If we saw women as buddies and friends first, as well as sex objects, I mean sorry, instead of just sex objects, we would have more meaningful relationships.

If you start out with bad axioms, you get bad theorems. Even if you start out with good axioms, there are no guarantees.

nitro

#24     Jun 18, 2007
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

Right, exactly. What's ridiculous about this macho, childish, bullshit thread is that the most famous, prodigous lovers absolutely love women. Warren Beatty is probably one of the most famous Hollywood "badboys" of his generation, he dated quite a few of the most beautiful women in the world of his time - Julie Christie, Natalie Wood, Carly Simon, Madonna, Isabelle Adjani, Cher, Faye Dunaway, Joan Collins, Goldie Hawn... (And to those youngsters guffawing at this list of old ladies, take a look at their photos in the 60's-70's-80's, these were Goddesses.) Many of them have talked about their relationship w/Beatty, and quite contrary to what you would think, that never felt exploited or used by Beatty, they all say he respected and loved women and was charming and a good friend. And who's to doubt them? These women could have had anybody they wanted - they're rich, intelligent, talented, beautiful, and world-famous. It's not like they didn't have good pickings...

What a petty little thread this is: Instead of the usual bigots and racists, it's the misogynists on ET come home to roost. Once again, I'm embarrassed to be a trader.

H

#25     Jun 18, 2007
  6. I have established, that what your saying is correct, but its equally true you will never get laid with that philosophy.

And odds are, they will run off with your best freind, or virtually anyone not trying to be their freind.
    It has a high "well that sucked, why did i bother" factor.

"Treat em mean, keep em keen", its true, women love being treated like shit, ive seen it too often to dismiss it.

I dont get it, but women are head over heals for the biggest C*nt of a man in any room, every time.
    True, its a fact.

#26     Jun 18, 2007
  7. nitro

nitro

Look at your axioms!!!!!! Read what you just wrote and think about it.

At the core of your belief system is that the ultimate goal of having a relationship with a woman is to get laid. You are confusing desire and procreation with the art of love. One is in the realm of the animal, one is the realm of only human beings.

Now, I am not saying that is a bad thing because women want men as badly as men want women. I just claim that to start on that foot and only that foot is to put the relationship out of balance from the beginning. If they run off with your friend, thank the lord for saving you the grief, which had you invested any energy in the relationship at all, will be far more costly later.

You know, it is a strange thing. A very crude model of a relationships/marriage is seen by a couple dancing. They don't have to be beautiful, they don't have to be graceful, but they have to be moving in the same general direction, and the chemistry is evident if they are looking into each others eyes. I think that is why women want to get men on the dance floor. It is body/mind/partnership experience par excellence.

Sheesh, getting laid is easy. I claim that sex is 100 fold better when you are in love with someone. I think the key as a man is to recognize immediately when a relationship is just sex and one that is special. The thing is, you must approach it from the beginning as always possibly being special, and if it turns out that it is just sex, then see it for what it is and don't expect more. No hard feelings.

"Few, but ripe" - Carl Friederic Gauss

nitro

#27     Jun 18, 2007
  8. TGregg

TGregg

#28     Jun 18, 2007
  9. Im very aware of what i wrote, i was pointing out other's succesful avenues to happiness, weren't mine, and how you assumed my perogative was simply getting laid is beyond me, im practically the dalai lama as far as anyone here is concerned.
    Including the dalai lama, i know for a fact he doesnt post here, he thinks were all idiots, basically, but then i didnt think much of him either, jolly chap though he was.

#29     Jun 18, 2007
  10. nitro

nitro

:confused: nitro :confused:

#30     Jun 18, 2007