Who else here think women suck?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sp00z, Jun 15, 2007.

1. freakyed

freakyed

The fun ones suck.. and the nice ones swallow

#11     Jun 16, 2007
  2. freakyed

freakyed

As opposed to our scintillating personalities :p

#12     Jun 16, 2007
  3. OMG HI!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever!!!!!!!!!

#13     Jun 16, 2007
  4. Oh, and I'm not going to take hyrdo's list personally, because there are a lot of things on there that I'd say belong on the other foot, but I think that we're going to have to agree to disagree on that.

On the other hand, as a woman, I can say the following:

1. I don't want a female president. I suppose for a number of reasons but a couple of em are that:
    a) No matter what anyone tells you, there's only 2 things you can call a woman that you don't know (this doesn't include for instance a husband calling his wife the 'C' word because that's a different scenerio) that will actually 100% piss her off, and that's fat or ugly. And once those words get thrown around there's really no telling what can happen and seeing as how most of the middle east hates women anyway.....

b) A women president would spend her entire term trying to prove that she is just as competent as a man (which is possible, but proving such a thing would most certainly get in the way of effective governing). This means that even if something IS the right decision to make, a fear of coming off 'too soft' or something like that, would keep her from doing it...even if a man WOULD do the exact same thing. I certainly don't want those 4 years to be spent on anything other than effectively governing our country and protecting it's citizens.

2. Sure we read deeply into things, and it works both for and against you men...for instance, if you happen to remember that say our sister's birthday is on October 26, we think, 'OMG, how cute is he that remembered my sister's birthday!!! I'm so rewarding him with a threesome tonight!' When in reality, the only reason you remember it is because that was the day your beloved White Sox won the world series and you weren't there to witness it because you were out to dinner to celebrate her sister's birthday and missed the end of the game by 2 minutes... These are things you should keep to yourself and go with it because you'll end up looking like a hero and you'll get sex and stuff, and if you tell her why you ACTUALLY remembered it, 'Yeah, I remember cause you guys made me miss like the best moment in my sports fan career', well, not only will you not get sex, but most likely this will lead to an argument where she is going to accuse you of being an asshole and not caring about her sister and only caring about himself, yada yada yada....so you see, sometimes we read deeply, but it benefits you too.

and that concludes today's lessons on love from Lauren :)

P.S. I'm heading to Vegas in 12 hours. Not that that has any relevance to this post or thread, but I'm excited and felt the need to share ;)

#14     Jun 16, 2007
  5. nitro

nitro

First the Lord made man in the Garden of Eden.
    Then he said to himself, "There's something he's needin'".

After casting about for a suitable pearl, He kept messing around and
    created a girl.

Two beautiful legs, so long and so slender, Round, slim, and firm, and
    ever so tender.

Two lovely hips to increase his desire, And rounded and firm to bring out the fire.

Two lovely breasts, so full and so proud, Commanding his eyes, as he
    whispers aloud.

Two lovely arms, just aching to bless you, And two loving hands, to
    soothe and caress you.

Soft, cascading hair hung down over her shoulder, And two dreamy eyes,
    just to make him grow bolder.

Twas made for a man, just to make his heart sing.

Then he added a mouth, Ruined the whole thing.

:confused: nitro :confused:

#15     Jun 16, 2007
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

Are there any adults here on ET? "Who thinks women suck?" What are you, eight fucking years old? Yeah, man, they suck. The whole gender. Half the population of the entire world. They all suck. Plus, if you kiss them you can get cooties.

Grow the fuck up.

Harold

#16     Jun 17, 2007
  7. General rule, once they hit 30, dump and look for the newer model.

Fat - goodbye.
    Ugly - goodbye.
    Slim after being fat - pointless, the fat will come back. Goodbye.
    Plastic surgery to repair the ugly - Like pouring good money into a clunker, better off looking for the newer model. Goodbye.

And Jerry Lewis was spot on when he said a few years ago that women are generally not funny.

#17     Jun 17, 2007
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

#18     Jun 17, 2007
  9. Women are good toys.

#19     Jun 17, 2007
  10. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

in destroying the usefulness of men, women have destroyed the usefulness of themselves ... besides the sex of course

does anyone turn to a women to solve a real problem? I'd argue, NO, nobody does ... Although, a compelling argument could be made that many problems are caused, not solved, by men ... and vice-versa

#20     Jun 17, 2007