Who else here think women suck?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sp00z, Jun 15, 2007.

1. sp00z

sp00z

Besides the sex women are generally annoying. They nag and complain a lot. They tend to be too bossy and controlling.

2. LT701

LT701

turn gay then, if you havnt already

3. TGregg

TGregg

Question isn't do they suck, but do they swallow.

;)

4. Women don't suck, I'll admit we can be a bit manipulative at times but we don't suck. You men are the ones that suck.

However, those of us females who have chosen the hetero lifestlye have accepted that men suck and have made a lifetime committment to deal with it.

There's a reason why men are typically the ones that get paid more. I'm not saying us women are gold diggers, but obviously G-D felt it neccesary to sweeten the pot so that we'd have at least one good reason to deal with your suckiness.

5. The Cartier tiara is en route via fedex.

[​IMG]

6. Turok

Turok

Find the right woman (or in your case M2c the right man) and you lose the generalities.

I've got a good picker and the woman in my life have been amazing.

JB

7. You forgot:

1. Annoying

2. Whiny

3. Completely untrustworthy

4. Illogical

5. Driven & controlled by emotion

I think that's it for now.

All I know is that treating women like pieces of meat is what works. Hey, don't blame me, blame the game. Not my fault that the female idea of respect and the male idea of respect are two different things. Rather be called an a$$hole than a nice guy by a woman. Why? The "a$$hole" still has a decent chance of getting laid.

Men are driven by logic, reason & facts while women are driven by feelings & emotions. Not my fault you can't control yourselves, and even have little power over what attracts you to a man.

If you take the sex out of the picture, there are very few women I would actually want to communicate with. I mean really, without the sex, there is little value in them. Few women have any real distinct character that I get to appreciate in a completely non-sexual way.

8. BSAM

BSAM

Hydro---

Please run for President in '08.

9. "Few women have any real distinct character that I get to appreciate in a completely non-sexual way."

See the article today in the Post about Katy Couric, guess no one wants to watch a woman recite the news. Hillary, Pelosi, Boxer, et al who wants to listen to someone who sounds like their mother.

Go ahead and rant about some psy-babble mother complex, I am what I am. I heard enough growing up thanks.

10. da-net

da-net

An old hillbilly farmer had a wife who nagged him unmercifully. From morning till night (and sometimes later), she was always complaining about something. The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule. He tried to plow a lot.

One day, when he was out plowing, his wife brought him lunch in the field. He drove the old mule into the shade, sat down on a stump, and began to eat his lunch. Immediately, his wife began haranguing him again. Complain, nag, nag; it just went on and on.

All of a sudden, the old mule lashed out with both hind feet; caught her smack in the back of the head. Killed her dead on the spot.

At the funeral several days later, the minister noticed something rather odd. When a woman mourner would approach the old farmer, he would listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement; but when a man mourner approached him, he would listen for a minute, then shake his head in disagreement.

This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it. So after the funeral, the minister spoke to the old farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement.

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They all wanted to know if the mule was for sale.

#10     Jun 15, 2007