Who Does a Man Vote for This Year?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Sep 28, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No, it's getting rid of a true communist president who wants to decimate America. So sad to read shit like this!

#11     Sep 28, 2012
  2. kind of like capital account and tastytrade

smaller niche programming that you can only find on the internet,if people didn't switch the channel from CNBC these shows wouldnt exist

#12     Sep 28, 2012
  3. because I wanted to go over there and kill every godamned Iranian alive, man woman and child. I worked for Ross Perot at the time, and when Jimmy Carter wouldn't get them out, he just said, "The hell with it, I'll get them out myself."

We had many Iranians working for us, some of them came over as adopted orphans. It's a mess isn't it? Now here it is 30 years later and I feel the same way. I just want to kill them all.

You are correct about Jimmy Carter. He was one of the cool heads that protected the world from people like me.

#13     Sep 28, 2012
  4. yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Everytime you think one side is a dumbass, the other side tops it.

I'm a spread trader, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out a way to just vote against everybody.

#14     Sep 28, 2012
  5. yes, there is something called the ABTI party. "Anybody But The Incumbant."

It's kind of funny when you think about it. Especially if a majority of voters registered as ABTI.

#15     Sep 28, 2012
  6. yeah, I forget why. I had a very liberal girlfriend at the time. I wasn't trading.

#16     Sep 28, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Old, I recall voting for a John Kerry a few years ago.

#17     Sep 28, 2012
  8. not only a communist, but also a muslim who wasn't even born in America. I'm so happy to read shit like this. Keep it going LEAPup, unless you reproduce, your kind will just simply die out. Like the man said, "There is no cure for stupidity, you just have to hope they die out and don't reproduce."

#18     Sep 29, 2012
  9. yeah well, I wasn't really with it back then, I just did whatever she told me to do. Jim, John , James, Joe, all I knew is I didn't want to be alone.

#19     Sep 29, 2012
  10. piezoe

piezoe

Possibly the best qualified person to run for the presidency in my lifetime. Lost in an extremely close election, and the outcome was disastrous of course.

Had Kerry not been so damn arrogant by refusing to get his hands dirty in standing above the fray when "swift boated" he might well have won, and we wouldn't be in the god awful mess we are in today.

#20     Sep 30, 2012