Who do you think is hotter?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 1, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

Oh!

nitro <-- feels dumb :(

#41     Mar 4, 2003
  2. >>Kiss my very svelte beehind!<<

Alice can we have a look first before we commit ourselves ?

freealways

#42     Mar 4, 2003
  3. rs7

rs7

Ditto to that..Nitro, she is at BEST passable looking. (barely).

Saw Sue Bird in person. She is stunning in real life. Killer smile!

How did the Williams sisters get on ANY list of "lookers"? Was arm wresting one of the events to qualify?

Peace,
    :)rs7

#43     Mar 4, 2003
  4. Nitro, you said : "I don't understand Russian, but from the context of the setting, I imagine that they are saying that Alexandra is the Anna K of Chess!"

Yes, it is Dutch and it says : "Without any doubt more fake pictures have appeared of Anna Kournikova than from any other sports babe ever. You will find a small collection (of fake photo's) by clicking on the word 'hier' "

Therefore all of the pictures which appear after you (Nitro) have clicked on the word 'hier' (which means 'here') are fakes (i.e. not photo's of the real Anna Kournikova).

Sorry, Nitro.

freealways

#44     Mar 4, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

gulp.

#45     Mar 6, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

7. nitro

nitro

#47     May 4, 2003
  8. #48     May 4, 2003
  9. No no no ....

Here guys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#49     May 4, 2003
  10. If I was playing Chess and my opponent looked like that, I WOULD DEFINITELY LOSE! All I would think about is banging her. I know this to be true because I have a hot friend (girl) and sometimes we play tennis. I'm usually good when I play my guy friends, but I totally suck when I play her. I just don't concentrate at all...well on tennis at least.

ROCK

#50     May 4, 2003