Who Dat Saints

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

I would take Drew Brees over Peyton Manning any day of the week. Drew Brees 4-1 in the playoffs, won the only superbowl he has ever been too, after helping rebuild a franchise. I think that Peyton is Manning is something like 7-8, chokes in the playoffs every year after a fantastic regular season.

#61     Feb 9, 2010
  2. show me where Manning choked? one play he choked?
    you must remember the COLTS are LAST running. everyone is aware of this, that's puts lot of pressure on the Q-back and passing game, don't you think?

yet the COLTS made it to a perfect record (if they wanted too) the superbowl. on Manning's pasisng game. thats no small feat you freakin dickheads :D

#62     Feb 9, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

No Indy did not make it to a perfect record they made it to 14-2 and they lost the superbowl, sorry huge difference there, and it sets them in the same spot as the Lions, and 30 other teams who DIDNT win the superbowl, which is the only goal when the season started, in fact if you really think about it Indy is actually worse off than the Lions because the Lions now get better draft picks than Indy next year, so this season was in fact more productive for the Lions than it was for Indanapolis.

He only put 17 points on the board, and he also allowed 7 points cause of a terrible throw, so basically his offense only put 10 points on the board, that is what I call a MONSTER CHOKE. Since the defense only allowed 24 points, the loss rests squarely on Peyton Manning.

If you could have told Indy before the game that Indy was only going to allow 24 points because of their defense/special teams, to the best offense in the league I am sure Indy would have taken it.

Face it, Peyton Manning is a long ways below average when it comes to playing in the postseason.

#63     Feb 9, 2010
  4. There are poor losers, then there are stupid losers...

...then there are miscreants like Longshot who is both a poor and stupid loser.

#64     Feb 9, 2010
  5. INT that lead to Saints touchdown.....see that was easy :D

#65     Feb 9, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Killthesunshine is trying to say that the Saints were outcoached, and Peyton outlayed Brees, and it was the running games fault. They ran for 95 yards and a TD, and zero turnovers. for a net total of 7 points. Peyton Manning put up a TD and cost them a TD so basically he put up a net of zero points. I think this guys is either in denial or has no clue what he is talking about.

Plus the play of going for it on 4th with 1 yard to go for a touchdown is pretty much standard practice early in the game, the only way you would kick the field goal is to move ahead of the other team or tie it up late in the game, there are very few coaches who dont go for it with 1 yard to to for a touchdown.

#66     Feb 9, 2010