Who Dat Saints

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Feb 7, 2010.

1. He was hoping some players would get hurt. :D :cool:

#51     Feb 9, 2010
  2. nah the couch new he was over matched from the the start so he decided to gamble big roll the dice EARLY. 7 come 11. good for him and Saints, don't make him a genius but a foolish gambler. sometime the bluff works, but not the longrun :mad:

#52     Feb 9, 2010
  3. LoL, a bit challenged there I see :D

#53     Feb 9, 2010
  4. [​IMG]

#54     Feb 9, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

"Stupid bad pass Int returned for a touchdown, why did I throw that gosh darn pass!"

:D

#55     Feb 9, 2010
  6. thats how un-insightful you are, that wasn't a "bad" pass as it was a great defensive play. don't you know the diff?? actually, it's a good pass better than Bree's might have thrown :confused:

#56     Feb 9, 2010
  7. He threw it right to the Saints DB who was breaking on the ball. Yeah a good play defensively but also a BAD pass. It went for 6 pts the other way, it wasn't deflected or tipped into the air, and it never came even close to Reggie Wayne!

#57     Feb 9, 2010
  8. that idiot he was way out of position but he came sprinting ACROSS full steam on a hunch to make a 1 in a thousand play.. big deal. you don't expect to bank on 1 in a thousand do you . if he keeps playing like that he won't last :confused:

#58     Feb 9, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

Indy should just trade Peyton Manning otherwise they are looking t many years of good regular seasons and no superbowl. Peyton has proven time and time again that when it comes down to it with the season on the line he chokes. The only reason Peyton Manning is able to out play other QB's during the regular season is because he spends much more time than them preparing, once it comes to the offseason and other QB's get as much time to prepare as him he looks a little bit below average if anything.

What did Peyton do this offseason? 4 Td's, 3 picks, a pick 6 which cost his team the superbowl, and there should have been another pick against Baltimore if not for a bad penalty. Peyton Manning is trying to steal one of Brett's other records as one of the worst playoff performers all time.

#59     Feb 9, 2010
  10. i'd trade a FOUR time MVP on a 6 foot rookie douche bag that's what i'd do :D

he can't even see over the football :D

#60     Feb 9, 2010