Who Dat Saints

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Feb 7, 2010.

1. The same "Manning Point Machine" that choked up a pick 6 to seal the game for the champs?

I guess you're right, the manning point machine did lead to points there.......FOR THE SAINTS! LoL :D

#41     Feb 9, 2010
  2. that idiot payton knew he was lucky going into the halftime down only 4 against the MANNING POINT MACHINE. he was counting his luck stars. AND YOU KNOW IT! where was the brilliant coaching then??!!pissing his pants thats where haha :D

#42     Feb 9, 2010
  3. Indy was out coached and Peyton Manning was outplayed. Nothing more to say. The better team won.

#43     Feb 9, 2010
  4. the better team does not always win that's a cliche. in fact often, but not more ofetn than not, the better hand looses

#44     Feb 9, 2010
  5. On Sunday they did though :D

#45     Feb 9, 2010
  6. right, the better hand lost sunday

#46     Feb 9, 2010
  7. You can cry about it all you want, won't change the fact that the Saints are champs and Indy lost. And Peyton choked at the end.

#47     Feb 9, 2010
  8. sometimes you can bluff and win the pot. don't mean your the better player :mad:

that's left to the my analysis :D

ps Peyton NEVER choked, he was brilliant..

to the end

#48     Feb 9, 2010

9. Whaaaat? Its football. You can't possibly be suggesting onside kicks should be eliminated because somebody might get hurt.
    I'll give you a chance to rethink that perspective. Go ahead.

#49     Feb 9, 2010
  10. why did he call it? so if he did recover, and the odds are against , you have the ball on your own 40 going into the 2nd half as compared to Colts having it at their 20? :confused:

#50     Feb 9, 2010