Who Dat Saints

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Feb 7, 2010.

1. You are not being rational.

Someone can easily say that trading is foolish, but it is about the odds.

The Saints had studied film on the Colts to see a weakness, and they exploited it with near perfect execution.

No, it is not luck.

If you want to look at this seriously, think about what Vince Lombardi would say.

He stressed the team that executes the plays better wins, and that is exactly what happened on Sunday.

Calculated risk based on study of films, catching Indy off guard (not prepared due to poor coaching by their special teams to be ready at all times for an onside kick) and superior execution.

Live with it, it is the fact.

#31     Feb 9, 2010
  2. it almost got a couple of m'f^ckers hurt! truth be known i was a little pissed at the call at the time for that reason alone. a stupid senseless call that also might have got some people hurt and ended a couple of promising careers. FOR NOTHING! beyond dumb :confused:

the couch should be fined for it

#32     Feb 9, 2010
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Re: coaching, Really well coached teams have a way of winning. When the 49 ers started their run I would think how the hell do these guys win when it looked like they shouldn't have. No doubt they had the horses but a lot of teams have the horses , they just don't get assembled in the proper manner and then execute. It was the coaching.

#33     Feb 9, 2010
  4. what insight! what platitude! your a brilliant guy :D

#34     Feb 9, 2010
  5. LoL, sounds like you are more suited for synchronized swimming than football :D

Grow a pair will ya....and eat some BEEF! :p

#35     Feb 9, 2010
  6. He eats sausage every night. Does that count?

:)

#36     Feb 9, 2010
  7. More of your TOTAL BS! haha :D

ya, their weakness was not appreciating the stupidity of the other bench with that onside at start of the Half down only 4 points. haha :D

The Colts should have gotten a clue to the "great" coaching when the dumbazz took NOTHING instead of the "3" in 2nd quarter. haha :D

You are right, they did underestimate the daring FOOLISHNESS of the other bench. haha :D

the Saints were running on fumes the entire season, ask anyone

#37     Feb 9, 2010
  8. Ask anyone WHO WON THE GAME :D

#38     Feb 9, 2010
  9. When you mix courage and preparation, good things can happen :p

#39     Feb 9, 2010
  10. i looked right in payton's eyes after he came up scoreless on the what 4 yard line and.. I SAW FEAR!

FEAR OF THE MANNING POINT MACHINE!

Then he came out to kick that onside at begin of first half.. that CONFIRMED my suspicions

PAYTON WAS SCARED SHITLESS.

That is NOT good coaching, that's desperation on the redline

#40     Feb 9, 2010