Who Creates Billionaires? Stocks or Forex

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 7, 2011.

1. It seems the moderators are asleep at the wheel :mad:

#21     Apr 8, 2011
  2. socks..

#22     Apr 8, 2011
  3. Unless you compete with the world you cannot be the best. When you compete/fight you become the best or you get destroyed.

This thread is competition between different investments.

#23     Apr 8, 2011
  4. Billionaires are people who found themselves in the right place at the right time and were prepared to take advantage of the situation. Better to prepare yourself than to talk idly about becoming a billionaire.

#24     Apr 8, 2011
  5. What about "future Billionaires" who were stopped by idiots from reaching $1 billion mark. How many honest and hard working businessmen with no financial help from family, have been denied $1 billion to $1 Trillion?

How many present billionaires acquired/inherited their fortune from their fathers and family. How many billionaires were just lucky? How many billionaires acquired there wealth through bribes, corruption and illegal partnership?

How many Billionaires found themselves in the right place at the right time but their business shut down by high profile idiots?

You know nothing about the real world out there. Understand Kids.

#25     Apr 8, 2011
  6. I know a big strong powerful man who would have been worth atleast $100 Billion today but his rich business was shut down by high profile idiots and useless people some years back.

This powerful man was planning to purchase 100 Airbus A-380 giant planes and start a international airline/aviation business. He was also planning to buy/acquire giant steel companies.

This powerful man's family members died because he could not provided expensive medical treatment to his family members. Today he lives an isolated life and does not speak to anybody. He can again start a business and earn $100 Billion or $500 Billion but he is not interested in money anymore. Understandable no family, no money needed.

This powerful man is very angry. If he comes back again he will buy/takeover all the giant steel companies in the world. He will buy 100 Airbus A-380 planes. No giant company in the world can compete with this massive businessman.

Kids do not know anything about the real world out there. They think media provides all the information.

#26     Apr 9, 2011
  7. AK100

AK100

B

You are without doubt completely mad. Your posts make no sense at all.

Why not put your time to good use, stop posting complete drivel here, and do some work at your local Church.

#27     Apr 9, 2011
  8. Nobody donated $500 Trillion. I started the $200 Trillion donation thread and I have sent this information to some intelligent high profile people and you are saying "do some work at your local Church".

Who is completely mad?

Earth is my church and my home.

#28     Apr 9, 2011
  9. AK100

AK100

There's your proof you're mad and haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

US annual GDP is worth about $15 trillion.

And you've started a thread looking for donations of $200 trillion or 13 times annual GDP.

Do you really think that's possible?

Don't bother replying, you don't have any credibilty and nobody is interested in your nonsense.

#29     Apr 9, 2011
  10. I received an email reply saying "Thanks a lot". Many big people support me.

#30     Apr 9, 2011