Who controls the FED?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UnFoRGiVeN, Jun 30, 2007.

1. If that were to happen there would be massive riots. It would only prove that he was right.
    Completely agree. People in power are too afraid or won't do the right thing. "Evil Prevails When Good Men Fail To Act !"
    Our founding fathers fought for this! and now it's being taken away slowly but surely.

#31     Jul 1, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

They are arrogant and ignorant, in the Zeitgeist video that I posted earlier did you see Bush when asked questions he didn't want to answer? He simply refused to answer them in a very arrogant way, as if he is not obliged to do so. And I tell you that attitude is present in all layers of any government, I've heard it so many times "we are not obliged to tell you...", so if they are not obliged to tell us, then it's up to us to find out and if we find no answer to justify a certain action to be undertaken, then surely we are not obliged to do it. Surely, if we have to do a certain something we have to be shown proof of that. Well, in a perfect world yes...Not!

#32     Jul 1, 2007
  3. Don't worry sooner or later your doctor will find that you have some sort of 'disease' and you will be put on a 'medication' and will subsequently be dumber and forget all about this and just shut up and hand your money over.

I couldn't agree more with you two.

#33     Jul 1, 2007
  4. Which is why he'll never become president.

What is going here is far bigger than any of us can ever comprehend. It is sickening to even talk about The Fed.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the beginning of the end of the United States of America. High fat content tax, chips in your kids, national ID's, nationalized food... It's all coming.. soon..

How do you know that what you know is right? Because you just do right?......

Well......

how come they don't have to tell you? Because they just don't.

What is that really saying? What is REALLY going on here?

#34     Jul 1, 2007
  5. You either pay them directly with taxes or indirectly with inflation...

Oh but wait.. there is no inflation says the Fed..

that is unless you buy food or consume some source of energy..

#35     Jul 1, 2007
  6. You are right. Even tho he is leading in the polls he is never mentioned in the news even when they talk about the republican candidates. It's kind of sad when you see the truth. We are slave to a society where you have to pay or they will make you pay. The truth is not allowed on the news and they are now working on muting the Internet. Soon they will sensor what we say. The puppet master controls everything.

#36     Jul 1, 2007
  7. 2006

Who controls the fed?

Hmmmmmm let me guess.....

#37     Jul 1, 2007
  8. Exactly.

#38     Jul 1, 2007
  9. federal reserve bank shareholders' control the fed... they own it afterall.

#39     Jul 1, 2007
  10. So, to sum this all up.

Chris Benoit < You < your boss < your bank < G-dub-ya < Steve Cohen < James Simons < God < Ben Bernanke < Federal Reserve

Just thought I'd do a little review incase you were napping..

If you can't beat em... http://www.federalreserve.gov/careers/careers.htm JOIN EM!

#40     Jul 1, 2007