Who controls the FED?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UnFoRGiVeN, Jun 30, 2007.

1. #21     Jul 1, 2007
  2. yea me too. I'm almost done.

#22     Jul 1, 2007
  3. That movie blew my mind. I'm glad you guys like it.

#23     Jul 1, 2007
  4. If you want to know how it works, watch the video link. It shows what's relevant...very unsettling as well.

#24     Jul 1, 2007
  5. Wow. That video pissed me off. People don't care about the Constitution anymore. Hopefully they make a mistake that will Wake some people up and lead them rally for their rights. I know i would :) First in line :D

#25     Jul 1, 2007
  6. You can go to the web site and join the fellow patriots. There are weekly bridge calls on Thursday. There isn't much sensationalism in that movie. We are facing a very real threat by the bankers and the govt. We may have to go to war against King George once again if we wish to be free and have the unalienable human rights as put forth by our fathers.

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

#26     Jul 1, 2007
  7. Ron Paul 08! He will remove the IRS and Federal reserve.

#27     Jul 1, 2007
  8. Of all the issues on the table, the abolishment of the IRS and the Fed are at the top of my list.

Ron Paul for President.

#28     Jul 1, 2007
  9. As great as that would be, the reality is that he will be killed before that ever happens.

#29     Jul 1, 2007
  10. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

So how democratic is that then, you knowing there is no law that states you as a US citizen are liable to pay tax, though you are made to pay income tax and if you don't you'll end up in jail?

So does that mean that US is a hidden tax heaven?

"US government doesn't have to show its citizens tax laws" - that's just sick! That pretty much means - shut the hell up & pay up or else be locked up and still pay up after you vacate...

#30     Jul 1, 2007