Who controls the FED?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UnFoRGiVeN, Jun 30, 2007.

1. #11     Jun 30, 2007
  2. mystery of banking is an excellent pdf book.

Ludwig Von Mises site is great too, though you might want to take one of his classics out of the library before perusing the website.

#12     Jul 1, 2007
  3. achilles28

achilles28

It makes perfect sense.

Wealth is freedom.

Poverty is slavery.

Which group is easier to control????

#13     Jul 1, 2007
  4. Isn't a central bank what the founding fathers try to avoid? Isn't it unconstitutional?
    Keep the people in debt and control them. That's how it works.

#14     Jul 1, 2007
  5. have you watched the movie master of money; i am sure you can search from our forum; anyway; they changed its policies a little by little over the time; now it is perfectly fit in our system.

oh; by the way; anyone who try to over throw the fed got whacked.:D end of story; you can't even to get be elected to do thing like that.

#15     Jul 1, 2007
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Something to watch over the weekend, very controversial though full of factual information, lots of questions answered in this documentary, an eye opener for some of us, especially the ignorant ones.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

You really have to watch it from beginning to end to form an objective opinion, in the end it all ties together.

#16     Jul 1, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Watch out for the Income Tax information

#17     Jul 1, 2007
  8. The Fed is a private bank whose entire ownership remains somewhat uncertain to me. I believe Chase is one of them. A lot of big names.

In any case, the Fed controls the money and therefore, controls everything. The Presidency takes a second seat to them and in that respect, it doesn't matter who is President.

The Federal Reserve Act was slipped through congress while most of the representatives were on Christmas holiday in 1913. The American people were screwed and Woodrow Wilson, after signing the act also realized at some point he just sold America up the river.

The Federal Reserve needs to be abolished and I consider it one of the most important agenda items on any Presidential candidates list. Ron Paul is the smartest candidate out there when it comes to fiscal policy and Constitutional law. He is the one candidate that can help us get our country back.

If not, a revolution would not be out of the question should the economy collapse as a result of severe irresponsibility of the leaders.

Think of it. No jobs, no money, crime becomes rampant and the people revolt. It's happened before.

#18     Jul 1, 2007
  9. #19     Jul 1, 2007
  10. If I remember correctly from one of the many economic books I have read and from economics in college. The member banks of the region own that particular FED branch. For example, I live in the Richmond, VA region. All the banks that are federally chartered (not all are some are state chartered) can belong to the FED. The more assets they have the more ownership they have. Of course then create the Federal Reserve Board.

I am not 100% sure but I think this is how it works.

Eric

#20     Jul 1, 2007