who cares about jobs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 5, 2004.

1. I thought liberals all rode bikes or took public transit. Why should they care if prices are up or not?

#11     Mar 5, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You know what's even funnier Pabst? A gallon of mineral water cost more then a gallon of gas. Yeah, I think gas is very underpriced. It should probably be closer to $3 to $4 a gallon. We do indeed live in a very spoiled country.

#12     Mar 5, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

They won't do it Pabst. Waggie, NVS, ART, and the rest won't put their money where their mouth is. The difference between them and us Pabst is we actually have conviction. All they have is rhetoric. They scream from the top of the trees but when it comes time to step up to the plate, they are no where to be found. Liberals are all about ideas, not action.

#13     Mar 5, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Rearden, why can't they play online poker for a living like you? LOL. There is plenty of opportunity out there my friend, they just don't know where to look.

#14     Mar 5, 2004
  5. We all know what side of the Street George Dubya walks down, especially when he and his buddies at FERC chose to let the 5th largest Economy in the World (California) twist in the wind during a huge recession . . .

As for me, yeah I was born in Berkeley and graduated from CAL but you might be surprised to learn that one of my largest holdings over the past 6 years is a defense contractor.

I am a registered Republican and I simply don't see George Bush as nothing more than a Karl Rove puppet. His "stonewalling" of the 911 Commission is particularly disturbing to me as I had friends that died on 911. Politics as usual during an election year. Where's Ronnie when we need him!

Sorry, but it's just one man's opinion.
    Have a great Weekend everybody!

:)

#15     Mar 5, 2004
  6. I happen to posess mad skillz. Not everyone is as capable as myself.

#16     Mar 5, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey come on now. I'm sure you could refer them to some good books. I'm not saying they should be able to make as much as you, but they should be able to scratch out a living right? I mean seriously, how many people on ET are employed? This whole f*cking board is unemployed! LOL. Yet, I think many of us make very good livings. See, I really have a hard time feeling sorry for people. I busted my ass to make this shit work. Why can't other people?

#17     Mar 5, 2004