Who can technically analyze these? Have fun!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nana Trader, Dec 30, 2002.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I know about a half dozen of them, but that is because I do electrolysis. I only know one who went from a woman to a man.
    I would imagine it is pretty rare to surgically go all the way. I think it is a few thousand, but I will see if I can find out some statistics.

#31     Dec 31, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

Are you Seinfeld?

My wife's hands are very petite. The little adam's apple certainly does not detract from her femininity. Tiny wrists, ankles, hairless except where not supposed to be. Everything is just right.

Happy New Years to you too! To everyone!
    Peace,
    :)rs7

#32     Dec 31, 2002
  3. Thank you all for taking interst in shemales.
    Frankly, I did 13/16 only. I belive "No one"
    can do 15/16, may be shemale freaks only.

#33     Jan 2, 2003
  4. 16/16 (on the 3rd try)

#34     Jan 2, 2003
  5. It gives you the answers when you get them wrong! Why couldn't you get 16/16 on the second try?

I think you're pretty much screwed on this question, so just let this one slide and time will heal everything. Best not to draw any more needless attention to yourself over this one. The silence will speak volumes.

#35     Jan 2, 2003
  6. Oh shit... 9/16 right...

My Gay-Dar.... I mean Transves-Dar is not working...

I know I'll never get caught up with those in bar... well, unless I'm wasted in the bar.

Scary thing in Chi-town is the damn girls(she-male) wearing Turtle necks.... Adams Apple Test doesn't work. At least a "Nice hugging" test does it all for me.

#36     Jan 2, 2003
  7. LOL

#37     Jan 2, 2003
  8. i got 15/16 first and only try... and no I'm not a shemale. Straight as they come :D

on the other thread... it showed pictures of some award winning shemales.. i could not tell they were guys. :eek:

#38     Jan 2, 2003
  9. Don't feel too bad. Not only could I not tell that they were guys, but even now I still think about banging them (pretending of course that they were always female in some alternate universe).

Speaking of which, if quantum mechanics is correct, there might very well be a female version of you in some other alternate universe. I might even be dating you ... well ... uhhhh ... nevermind

#39     Jan 2, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Ok, I have the answer.
    Around 50,000.....about 2,000 a year have sex changes and almost all of them are male to female.
    However there are a lot more who just take hormones and dress up like women. Key West seems to be the center of the universe for those cross dressers.:D :D

#40     Jan 2, 2003